Dr. Daniela S Meshkat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniela S Meshkat?

very caring, thorough, and intelligent OB/GYN. Since I am primarily about birth control and sexual health rather than fertility, we discuss options and go over issues. She prescribes necessary tests and we discuss the research and options holistically and pragmatically. From Boston where I had great care at Brigham and Women... really appreciate her approach.

Awful doctor

Do not go to this doctor. She should be sued for malpractice. she should be ashamed of herself. She is rude and she could care less of the health of her patients. STAY AWAY from her. She should not be a doctor. Has no idea what she's doing.

Aweful doctor. She was so rude. I came in with my newborn because of pain. She was SICK in the office! She even said she was sick. Why shed be around newborns sick is beyond me. I went to her for pain. She said it was probably nothing and to take sotz baths etc. i asked her for a dr note for work for a week or so, because i just used up all my maternity leave. She wouldnt write the note, i guess she wanted me to go to work just as sick as she was. The next day i was in er with severe abcess that could have made me septic, and she just said it might be a cramp. Rude and obnoxious. Didnt listen at all to what i was telling her.