Dr. Daniela M Phillips Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Daniela M Phillips?

Really good doctor

I switched to Dr Phillips this year and saw her 3 times. She was always extremely thorough and never in a rush with me. Great "bedside manner".

She was great, she was my doctor for 15 years!

Wouldn't Recommend Dr. Phillips to My Worst Enemy

Came in to have 2 suspicious moles removed. Moles were removed and sent to pathology. Three days later I got a call from a Plastic Surgeon's office asking me when I would like to set up a consultation about having my MELANOMA (skin cancer) removed. WHOOPS! My doctor forgot to call and tell me I had skin cancer. When I asked the plastic surgeon's office what they were talking about they said "Hasn't your physician contacted you?" I said no, and they said I would need to call her. I called and asked about my pathology results. She says "Yes, they're not very good. You need to come in so we can discuss them.". Is that how you would like to find out you have cancer? Didn't think so. She was TERRIBLE about follow up and when I faxed over paper work for her to fill out she failed to even do that. Needless, to say, I switched my primary. Thanks for making the hardest time of my life even more difficult for me, Dr. Phillips. You're absolutely without a doubt, THE WORST doctor I've ever encountered.