Dr. Daniela M Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniela M Rodriguez?

Great Experience!

Dr. Rodriguez and her entire staff are AMAZING! Nobody wants to undergo surgery, but if you're going to have it, trust in her! She's so nice, informative and knowledgeable, and the results speak for themselves !

Great experience

Had liposuction arms and tummy tuck. Experience was wonderful. Dr. Rodriguez is very kind and talented. Took her time to answer my questions and was always positive and reassuring. She even gave me her private cell number so I could reach her if I had any problems or questions after surgery. I have never been treated so well. I feel better about myself now and have more energy and enjoy shopping for new clothes. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez for being so great!

Super caring and patient centered

Dr. Rodriguez and staff are truly awesome! Dr. Rodriguez is honest and caring and does what is best for her patients. She is always available and makes you feel important when she is with you. Her surgical skills are outstanding. After having an 8hr operation and a lot of skin/fat/tissue removed, my scars are minimal and she has continued to make sure my healing is optimized. I would recommend her and her staff without hesitation!

Liposuction

Had liposuction of abdomen and back. Great results, I feel 10 years younger. Wish would have done this earlier.

Best Plastic surgeon in Southeast Michigan by far

The best on this side of Michigan. ...without a doubt!

Breast reduction

Words can't express my true graditude for Dr. Rodreguiz and the entire staff. I was a size H and had been uncomfortable for years. I wanted to go down to a B cup, yet Dr. Rodreguiz new what would be best for me. She took her time to figure out the best size and fit for my body frame. Once the discussion was made on the size, my surgery was scheduled immediately. During the recovering process after surgery I experienced little to no pain. It has been two months since my surgery and Dr. Rodriguez is still attentive to my recovering process. I could not have been more satisfied with the results of my breast. In fact I have plans to go back to Dr. Rodriguez and get a tummy tuck by the end of the year!

Truly the Best!

Dr Rodriguez is a true artist. She is kind, compassionate and a gifted surgeon! I am so glad I found her.

Cannot say enough great things about this office! Dr. Rodriguez is wonderful and her staff is so sweet and helpful. No other office like it. I would definitely go back.

I recently had surgery and my outcome was awsome. Dr Rodriguez is great. Rhoda, her assistant, was so sweet and professional and her staff was very courteous. I'd do it again!

Dr. Rodriguez is great-Staff Not!

Dr. Rodriguez seems like a wonderful physician. However, her staff was extremely rude, high-handed and very belligerent. I realize that this office has a superior doctor, but that doesn't give her staff the right to treat customers in less than a respectable manner. They were mostly the reason I didn't choose this office. Rhoda is the 'follow-up' person and she is a pit bull. I realize they don't need my business, as they are successful in their field. Since I was made to feel 'that they don't need my business' I took it elsewhere.

made me feel important. very personable and talented

Very pleasant, took extra time to make sure I was comfortable and understood all my instructions after surgery. She is very good at what she does. Had a tummy tuck and breast reduction. she changed how I feel about myself. I feel reborn.