Dr. Daniela Turacova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniela Turacova?

FAMILY MEMEBER OF A PATIENT

Posted on February 11th, 2016

My parents were patients of this doctor. The office has released them as patients due to their insurance no longer accepted at office. I was notified inadvertently by a specialist my mother was seeing. There was no call, no letter sent to inform them of this. Basically they were left in the cold with no covered medical care. This is such poor practice and mistreatment of the elderly.

Posted on November 27th, 2010

Rude and uncaring.Oblivious also. For instance,I went in for a checkup,told me I had to lose weight. Went back after losing 76lbs. Not that I need her encouragement or validation,but she told me I needed to lose weight. I probably had 10 more lbs to lose. Not only was that in itself rude,she did it in front of other patients and staff. I'm glad I foud another Dr. and I'm not paying that copay,sucker.

Posted on November 12th, 2010

Your office staff is a reflection of you. I really like you a lot but I think I need to move on because your office staff is incompetent, rude, and dishonest.

Good at first but then became like the rest.

Posted on February 24th, 2010

Been w/ this doctor for a long time since she first started. Was very empathetic and listened in for years. But as she got settled and more patients came in then it seemed as I was expendable. The wait time increased over the years and the time in the office seeing her decreased. Now she barely listens and if she thinks your complaint about a malady is (in her opinion) not justified, then she become irritable with you. This has happened w/ many doctors who don't realize that we are like customers and that she gets paid by us. Instead we are treated like we can be treated like dirt because there's always someone else who will walk in to replace you. If you go in the afternoon your wait time will be bad as she gets backed up through the day. I've had appointments made, showed up, and then been seen so briefly w/ nothing done that I had to make another appointment sooner than usual. She will write you a script and send you away.Really sad since she started off so great.

always overbooked

Posted on January 5th, 2010

getting an appointment is almost impossible if you are sick. The receptionist will always tell you to go to the urgent care center near by. The hours of operation are very limited and only open 4 days a week. there have never been any follow up calls in the several years I have been seeing this doctor. Time for a change.

Posted on July 19th, 2009

Great doctor finds out what is wrong fast and treats you according. does not make patients wait to see her if you are sick.

Posted on October 4th, 2017