Dr. Daniela M White Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniela M White?

Nice office, staff is friendly and helpful

eh, so so...

Felt like bunches of paperwork, and she never actually verbally diagnosed me. Just added medicine.

So glad I found her

I found Dr. White after having been a patient of another psychiatrist for several months...the difference is night and day. Dr. White is always open to my suggestions regarding my treatment (some physicians don't like it when you ask about some breakthrough in seen on the news or on the internet). She is frank and straight to the point and that is something I appreciate. I never feel rushed (quite the opposite) and always feel my concerns are being addressed completely. I have been sober for 2 1/2 years now and will continue to follow-up with Dr. White for the foreseeable future. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone....I think she's just the best!

Horrible experience too

Daniela White did not accurately assess the situation. I brought my daughter in and the family and my daughter just left there confused and unimpressed because the Dr. did not even care about the problems my daughter was having. The medication she prescribed she would not renew unless we came in for another visit, thus paying her more money to do very little to help my daughter. No diagnosis, no reasonable assessment, no long term medication, just pay pay pay. Please take your daughters elsewhere.

Horrible Experience

Daniela White spends little to no time listening about how you feel. She also seems like she is in this practice for the money rather than helping patients. Very unprofessional, can barely understand her and whenever I was given a prescription from her my pharmacy could not even read what it said and I was given the WRONG dosage of medication. I explained this to her and she got very mad and began to argue with me that she has been a doctor for ten years and hurt my feelings to where I was crying and basically she did not care at all. I would not reccommend this doctor to anyone because I have been going to the doctor for 10 years myself and have never been so depressed in my entire life.

Apparently playing 'Words with Friends' on your iphone is good medical practice. I didn't realize it was so easy to be a psychiatrist. Get yourself some random diagnosis surveys and you're good to go. You don't even have to pay attention to the patient you are supposed to be helping. If you're already depressed, you're just going to feel less appreciated when you walk out of her office than you did before.

Pleasant

I have been seeing Dr White for nearly 7 months and have been very happy with her treatment and attitude toward me and my problem. She is compasionate and responsive to my needs.

I found Dr White to be genuinely concerned and attentive to me. She responded to my concerns and questions.

One of the best in houston

Finally someone figured out what was wrong with my child.