Dr. Daniele M Nunez Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Daniele M Nunez?

Not Listening my concerns

Not impressed

I was unable to go see my doctor while I was really sick and had to hope for a cancellation to get in, which happened within 24 hours of my call. I went in with an excruciating sore throat, fever and cough. The nurse very inefficiently and painfully jabbed at my throat trying to get a swab. The swab came back negative, and the doctor refused to give me antibiotics. The next morning, they asked me to come back as they hadn't swabbed me properly. I was so ill at this point I could barely swallow and had to beg for antibiotics. They also charged me to come back. I felt that I know my body well enough to know when I have an infection rather than a virus - and this was definitely an infection. I was given a Zpack and was like new within 48 hours. The nurse or PA or whoever who swabbed my throat was a hack. And now I am trying to get my husband in to see her b/c he's having what we think are cluster headaches - the first time I called, I was disconnected. I am literally on hold as I write - 10 minutes and counting....

So glad that I found Dr. Nunez. She simply cares and spend time to answer all my concerns. She took care of me and refer me to the specialist to find the root of my problem.

I do not recommend this doctor or office

every time I have gone here the staff is rude and incompetent. This office does not seem to have it stuff together administratively. They seem very unorganized and no sense of urgency at all whatsoever. Dr. Nunez stares blankly at me as a patient in the office and spends more time trying to sell me on additional services such as female well visits, various unnecessary tests and blood work to never even call back after receiving the results. I truly don't think she actually knows what a doctor should about health or medications. I cringe when I know I have to go there since they make me in order to pick up my prescriptions. I know they are going to make me wait forever and mess something up. I'm now looking for another doctor and other I've had enough. I really don't know why anyone would continue going here if they experience anything close to what I have.

Rude for GYN

Went for physical, done Pap smear as well. Very rude while doing the test.

Not recommended as a primary physician

My experience with Dr. Nunez is one-and-done. I was referred to her after a trip to the emergency room following a painful injury. I was able to schedule an appointment with no problem. Although my appointment was scheduled, I was not called until 15 minutes after my appointment. After the nurse checked my vitals, I sat in the room for an additional 20 minutes. Dr. Nunez has a very strong accent which for me, was hard to understand. She went through a very thorough checklist of questions from a computer screen. I felt that rather than listening, she just ran through the questions. She was able to prescribe pain medication (C2 narcotic) and refer me to a physical therapist. There was no follow up after my appointment. I called 2 days after my appointment due to issues with the prescription narcotics. They were giving me side effects and basically not doing much for the pain. It was extremely difficult to reach Dr. Nunez or a nurse to discuss this. I called the office starting at 9am and finally reached a nurse at 4pm, to discuss my current issues. I did not get a return call until 5:45 pm. The return call was disappointing. There was no guidance such as stop taking the medicine and try this... or keep taking the medicine and do that... All the nurse said was come back for another appointment in 2 days, in the meantime we cant help you. Hopefully, I'm just an exception and other patients are treated correctly. Nonetheless, my first impression was negative.

I started seeing dr. Nunez this year and I'm very happy with the way she has treated all my health issues. She has referred me to very good specialists for different health reasons and has discussed the findings at length with me. The only thing that I would mention is that she takes her time with me as well that with other patients, getting to know me, and paying close attention to all details.

mrs.

Just started seeing Dr. Nunez this year; I'm glad I found her. She shows concern about mine and my husbands health issues and has recommended ve ...

Wellness visit

Went for simple flu shot, and all went well. Dr. Nunez was friendly and knowledgeable.

Dr. Daniele M Nunez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.