Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Danielle T Burkett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 13
She's very cold and seems like she does NOT cares about her patients. The wait time is long. She doesn't talk much or asks how you're doing. She just gets on her computer, types in information, and says she's going to see you at the next appointment and leaves. Oh and when she has to check you, she's rough and not gentle! When I went into labor I saw her only one time (briefly) and that was to break my water. To top it off, she said she wasn't going to be there for the birth because she was going home and another doctor was going to attend me. It was an overall bad experience with her. I wouldn't recommend her with anyone and if I had a chance to go back, I would've definitely chose another Doctor. Zero stars!
Being pregnant can be exciting, yet very nerve wrecking. However, being a patient of Dr. Burkett made the experience stress-free. She is very knowledgeable, intelligent, trusted, and gives you so much information. She's down to earth and very relatable. If you have questions or concerns, the nurses on staff call you back very promptly and put you at ease. Not only that but she is caring and I can tell family is very important to her. If you're looking for an OB/GYN, she is the best choice.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Danielle T Burkett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Health Care, 1250 8th Ave Ste 445, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Danielle T Burkett is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.