Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Danielle J Darter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My sister is a patient of Dr. Darter. She went to her several times with severe back pain and difficulty breathing. Dr. Darter not only dismissed her complaints, she made her feel as if it was all in her mind. She was rude as well as dismissive.After several visits with no help, my sister tried again to schedule a visit with Dr. Darter. She was not on call that day so she THANKFULLY saw one of her associates who finally took her seriously and sent her for an Xray. She has Stage 4 cancer and it had developed a metastatic tumor on her vertebrae (the vertebrae fractured, causing the pain). To add insult to injury, Dr. Darter visited my sister in the hospital and announced, "I'm more concerned about the cancer than I am about the fracture". This simple, thoughtless, careless statement was how my sister found out she had cancer.I would not take my dog to Dr. Darter. This person should not be practicing medicine.
Dr. Darter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Danielle J Darter accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Danielle J Darter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, TN.