Dr. Danielle J Darter Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Danielle J Darter?

My sister is a patient of Dr. Darter. She went to her several times with severe back pain and difficulty breathing. Dr. Darter not only dismissed her complaints, she made her feel as if it was all in her mind. She was rude as well as dismissive.After several visits with no help, my sister tried again to schedule a visit with Dr. Darter. She was not on call that day so she THANKFULLY saw one of her associates who finally took her seriously and sent her for an Xray. She has Stage 4 cancer and it had developed a metastatic tumor on her vertebrae (the vertebrae fractured, causing the pain). To add insult to injury, Dr. Darter visited my sister in the hospital and announced, "I'm more concerned about the cancer than I am about the fracture". This simple, thoughtless, careless statement was how my sister found out she had cancer.I would not take my dog to Dr. Darter. This person should not be practicing medicine.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Danielle J Darter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, TN.