4.8

Highly Dissatisfied

First impression

I had the opportunity to speak with Dr. Dehoratius out of her office environment. I found her to be very nice and friendly. Her commitment to cardiovascular fitness is nothing short of amazing. 5 stars. Thank you, Steve

TOP DOC

Dr DeHoratius combines the best attributes of a physician: knowledge of her field of expertise; application of medical knowledge to solve clinical problems; interest in her patients; a kind and gentle manner in the consulting room; and a ready wit and sense of humor.

First impression - FANTASTIC

I just went to Dr. DeHoratius today for the first time. I had previously seen two different dermatologists regarding hair loss I'm having. As a 34-year old female this is devastating. The first two dermatologists I saw completely blew me off and said it'd eventually just stop. Not caring, not understanding - just "nothing's wrong" and "get out of here" with no follow-ups required.Dr. DeHoratius listened to me, and seemed to understand how devastating this is for me. She gave me a course of action and was very reassuring, and is going to follow up in a few months. At least if my hair loss does not cease, I know I have found a dermatologist who is caring and wants to help me fix this, not dismiss it.

What a change

Switched from another dermatologist, amazed at the difference, professional, caring, intelligent, a plus all around

Dr. Danielle M Dehoratius is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.