Dr. Danielle Deluca-Pytell

She is excellent at her craft and I dont think I could have picked better doctor. She is compassionate and has made me feel comfortable and confident that she's going to do the best job she can for me. I switched doctors at the last minute, so glad I did. Thank you Dr. Deluca-Pytell. I cant wait to see the final results.

Excellent! Wonderful! Pain free!

Dr. Danielle Deluca- Pytell was wonderful. I went from a 32 AA to a 32 C using 250cc silicone implants. It was the easiest process to go through. I had minimal pain and she walked me through everything to expect. Upon the first visit she sits down with you for an hour going over which implant/size would be ideal for your body type. Which is great because most surgeons don't spend that one on one with someone prior to the surgery. I had minimal scaring and the recovery process was easy. The first two days were most likely the most swollen I was but still minimal and manageable pain. I joke that it was easier than having my wisdom teeth out. I have already recommended several friends and would send anyone to her. She made the process so comfortable as everyone knows how nervous any surgery can be. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. She has been wonderful and I am so glad I went with her!

Natural results!!

Dr. DeLuca is an expert in achieving natural results with fillers and Botox.

Highly Skilled and Compassionate

Dr. DeLuca-Pytell is the best! I received a breast augmentation and through the whole process she and her team were kind, answered and questions or concerns, and made you feel very well taken care of. I was very nervous but excited at the same time to go through with this. Her team calmed me in the operating room with their kindness and played some fun music before I was put under and before you knew it I was waking up in recovery. Throughout the recovery and healing her team called to check on me. I went to the office multiple times during the first six months and each visit I was greeted with a smile and they knew me by name and Dr. DeLuca-Pytell was the same way and it was a joy each time to see her and to get the approval things were healing as they should and she made me feel comfortable to ask anything or if I had any concerns. If you are considering getting a breast augmentation, I highly recommend Dr. DeLuca-Pytell.

Consummate professional - Highly skilled!

Dr. Deluca-Pytell is not only a highly skilled surgeon, she provides excellent patient education, answers all questions thoroughly both pre-and post-operatively and is truly dedicated to providing excellent, evidence based patient care. As a very experienced nurse, I believe I am in a position to offer valuable insight into the quality of care provided and Dr. Deluca-Pytell deserves nothing but the highest praise. Her staff is outstanding, appointment times are readily available, calls are returned promptly, instructions are clear and on and on. I felt well cared for throughout the entire peri-operative period and 2 weeks post-breast reduction. Her skills and her compassion are unparalleled! It is truly without any reservation that I recommend her to anyone desiring or in need of a plastic surgeon.

Extremely thrilled

I had a lower face lift with fat grafting done in July 2017. It's only been two months since the procedure, and already I couldn't be happier!! Dr. Danielle deluca-patell, md, facs performed the surgery. I highly recommend her for any surgery you may be interested in. She is very professional, personable, and took her time to explain to me every detail of what to expect. She totally put my mind at ease . She delivered exactly what I wanted, and more. I can't be happier with the results!!! So glad I decided to do it!!!! Thank you dr. Danielle!!!!!

Nicki Minaj back up dancer extremely happy with Dr. Daniell Deluca-Pytell

Dr. Danielle Deluca-Pytell was the best choice I could have made! I am a professional dancer living and working in Los Angeles, CA. With 400ccs round silicone gel implants I went from an AA cup to a 34C/32D. Her knowledge, talent, skillful technique, patience and genuine spirit made me feel confident & secure with no unanswered questions. She listens and gives great advice. She also helped me pick everything from the perfect implant type and size to comfortable, affordable post op bras & other post surgical dressings. Whenever visiting for an appointment her staff was extremely flexible and polite. Dr. Deluca-Pytell has a professional demeanor and conservative approach with a twist! She is always fashionable & fashionably on time. The office is very nice, clean & comfortable. When I saw her I never had to wait, I only waited to see what she would wear next! It’s obvious that Dr. Deluca-Pytell uses precision & care in all that she does. All in which I am sure contributed to my fast, healthy recovery and great results. Dr. Deluca-Pytell was the best choice! I am a very happy breast augmentation patient. I highly & excitingly recommend her!

Dr. Danielle M Deluca-Pytell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Troy, MI.