Dr. Danielle M Deluca-Pytell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danielle M Deluca-Pytell?

Extremely thrilled

I had a lower face lift with fat grafting done in July 2017. It's only been two months since the procedure, and already I couldn't be happier!! Dr. Danielle deluca-patell, md, facs performed the surgery. I highly recommend her for any surgery you may be interested in. She is very professional, personable, and took her time to explain to me every detail of what to expect. She totally put my mind at ease . She delivered exactly what I wanted, and more. I can't be happier with the results!!! So glad I decided to do it!!!! Thank you dr. Danielle!!!!!

Nicki Minaj back up dancer extremely happy with Dr. Daniell Deluca-Pytell

Dr. Danielle Deluca-Pytell was the best choice I could have made! I am a professional dancer living and working in Los Angeles, CA. With 400ccs round silicone gel implants I went from an AA cup to a 34C/32D. Her knowledge, talent, skillful technique, patience and genuine spirit made me feel confident & secure with no unanswered questions. She listens and gives great advice. She also helped me pick everything from the perfect implant type and size to comfortable, affordable post op bras & other post surgical dressings. Whenever visiting for an appointment her staff was extremely flexible and polite. Dr. Deluca-Pytell has a professional demeanor and conservative approach with a twist! She is always fashionable & fashionably on time. The office is very nice, clean & comfortable. When I saw her I never had to wait, I only waited to see what she would wear next! It’s obvious that Dr. Deluca-Pytell uses precision & care in all that she does. All in which I am sure contributed to my fast, healthy recovery and great results. Dr. Deluca-Pytell was the best choice! I am a very happy breast augmentation patient. I highly & excitingly recommend her!

Very honest, polite, knowledgeable and informative! I would definitely recommend!

She is AMAZING! From the first appt to post-op she is so kind!

She is great!

Dr. Deluca-Pytell BA

I had been contemplating having a breast augmentation for several years and had a difficult time making the decision. I had consultations with a few surgeons in the area, and to be honest, I genuinely disliked them all. I felt that their staff members were cold and the physicians made me feel like just another couple of thousand dollars waiting to line their pockets. It turned me off from having the procedure done at all. After giving BA more thought and deciding I just had to find the right surgeon, I came Dr. Deluca-Pytell . After reading her bio and her reviews, I scheduled my appointment with her. I am SO GLAD I did. From the moment I walked into their gorgeous office their staff, particularly Andrea and Kelly, treated me like family and continued to do so throughout the course of my surgery and follow ups. The staff is beyond fantastic. As far as Dr. Deluca-Pytell is concerned, I cannot say enough about her. She is so warm, friendly, and caring. She spent more than a considerable amount of time with me during my consultation and follow up appointments. She took the time to get to know me personally, all the while keeping my best interest in mind throughout the process of my augmentation and thereafter. I cannot express enough how down to earth, kind, and caring she is. She took my questions and concerns seriously, and worked with me to obtain an optimal result for my body and my size. My mother went with me to my appointment, and even she was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Deluca-Pytell and will be setting up an appointment with her in the future. I would like to mention that as someone who works in medicine and healthcare, I can be very particular of whom I would like to treat me. There was no doubt in my mind after my consultation that Dr. Deluca-Pytell was MY doctor. My operation went very smoothly, my recovery was a breeze, and she and her staff were by my side entirely. Even after the surgery when I called to ask minor questions about how my body should be responding and follow-up care, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the staff recognized me immediately just over the phone and addressed every one of my needs and concerns with Dr. Deluca-Pytell, who was right there for me every time. They even sent "Get Well" flowers the next day. As for my results, I am now three months out of my BA, and everything is PERFECT. I am, to say the very least, thrilled with my BA and the care I have received. Dr. Deluca-Pytell is clearly as skilled surgically and artistically as she is in treating her patients and developing rapport with them. I truly have never had a better medically related experience and I cannot thank Dr. Deluca-Pytell and her staff enough. This team is unparalleled and I would recommend them to anyone in the area looking to have anything done.

Poor bedside manner

I recently saw Dr. Deluca-Pytell for a breast augmentation consultation. Overall, I thought the entire consultation was a rather unpleasant experience. First, I had to wait 40 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. I was one of her last patient's for the day, plus she was running late, and I believe that contributed to her poor bedside manner. She was talking extremely fast, rushed the entire consultation, and came across as being cold and judgmental. Basically, she was trying to rush me out of there from the second I walked in! I can understand that she wanted to get home, but I paid $100 for a consultation, and I should have received the same care and attention as any other potential patient. One of the things that attracted me to her office was the Axis 3D Imager. I requested to use the imager, but she refused because it would take too long. In addition, she only let me try on one implant size. Dr. Deluca-Pytell is probably a fine plastic surgeon, but ultimately I decided to go with someone else.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry you did not have a good experience. It is my intention for all of the people I see get a good understanding of the procedure they are interested in and have time to have their questions answered. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is she is awesome omg. She cares about her patients. She performed a mammoplasty (breast reduction) on me and my surgery went so smooth. What made her win my full confidence is right before surgery she said to me its in God's Hand's. That made me relax because at that moment I knew my life was in the hands of a true believer. Oh by the way I am so pleased with the outcome of my procedure. Oh one more thing my surgery was during the Christmas Holidays and she thought enough of me to send me a Christmas plant. I LOVE HER

not enough stars for such a caring talented doctor!

Most wonderful, creative, empathetic doctor

Dr. Deluca-Pytell changed my life. I got a breast reduction in one breast, and a breast lift for both, and I truly feel like a more beautiful person, and more confident every single day. From the first time I met her, Dr. Deluca-Pytell made me feel comfortable and secure in her hands. She is an artist - my body looks more beautiful than I ever imagined it could be. Her work exceeded all my expectations, and she went about it with such grace, brilliance, and kindness. I was truly blessed I was to have her as my surgeon. From her meticulous handiwork that made me look so perfect, to her compassion regarding my specific medical needs and wishes, to her patience, she made the entire process easy for me, and I was in the best hands. She is an incredible doctor and her new patients will be lucky to have her.

The best reconstructive surgeon.

So happy with the results I'm getting from my double mastectomy reconstruction. I won't even have a scar when they're done. Nothing noticeable. She's a wonderful doctor and a caring person. Highly recommended.

Dr. Deluca Pytell is a kind, caring surgeon. She is professional and focused and pays attention to detail. She took the time to answer my many questions and put me at ease. I had previous surgery with another doctor and can't even compare the two. I truly felt cared for. She is a talented surgeon who gets it. I would highly recommend Dr. Deluca Pytell.

Dr. Danielle M Deluca-Pytell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.