Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Danielle M Grieco has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Grieco actually wrote down the wrong breast (that had a lump) after examining me. She sent this info to my follow up appointment, which forced me to have ultrasounds on both breasts instead of just the one. She then denied the mistake, saying I was incorrect about which breast had the lump (I think I would know). This made all of my following care much more difficult than it had to be. She is rude, cold, and insensitive. When I had questions about pain, she brushed them off and did not discuss other birth control options. She is so harsh that whenever I see her, I end up leaving the office on the verge of tears. On a positive note, I have switched to a different doctor still in the OBGYN Group of Eastern Connecticut and she is fabulous. Also, all the staff at the office is wonderful. Just avoid Dr. Grieco and you'll be fine.
I have been her patient for four years - enough is enough. At each visit she has demonstrated the absolute worst bedside manner I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing. At my most recent appointment last week, she was 45m late and did not even acknowledge such inconvenience (on my part). She spent all of five minutes with me (to include my annual exam), questioned if I were diabetic (I am not), and mentioned other things that clearly implied she had not fully reviewed my medical chart (from my educated perspective, notably the medications I am currently on which would have explained the questionable diabetes symptoms). While she is certainly knowledgeable in her field and completely capable of decent care, I'd rather have a more empathetic and respectful physician to care for me. Her one redeeming factor? Her staff is simply amazing.
I was a patient with OBGYN of Manchester for about 6 years. Dr Grieco was the only doctor I had an issue with. I saw her once with my first pregnancy when I had fallen and was worried about the baby and got an incredible attitude from her. I did not see her again until she was the doctor on call and delivered my second baby. She was pleasant so I had my follow up appointment with her. At this appointment I spoke with the staff regarding an outstanding bill and was instructed to call billing. Dr Grieco prescribed me birth control, diagnosed an infection, and went on her way. Next thing I know I have a certified letter from her stating I was no longer a patient because of the bill (I called billing and was told I had to wait to be contacted by collections). As a long standing patient I was left to deal with the medical issue she diagnosed and no birth control because she called the pharmacy to cancel my prescription. I should've stuck with my gut and saw someone else.
Dr. Grieco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2000
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Danielle M Grieco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Group Of Eastern Connecticut, 2600 Tamarack Ave Ste 200, South Windsor, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Danielle M Grieco in this video.
Dr. Danielle M Grieco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Windsor, CT.