Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Danielle D Knight has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Danielle Knight is very professional , kind, validating and patient. She When she comes in the office to examine me she first stops and greets me and looks me in the eyes when she speaks. She is interested in the whole person, she treats the person not just the disease. I am grateful to have found her. I have had numerous experience with oncologists from the very well known cancer centers to all over Long Island as my husband and siblings died of different types of cancer. Dr.Knight has been the most Humble and caring oncologist I have known through all those experiences.
Dr. Danielle Knight not only put me at ease moments after I met her but she was the one doctor out of all of the specialists that actually told me that I am Cancer free. I felt like I lost 10,000 pounds. Dr. Knight was very well organized, in fact she took the time to organize my file that had been passed around to many doctors. She s such a shining example of a Fine American Woman. I reall Love her !!!
14 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Danielle D Knight accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Shore Hematology Oncology Associates Pc, 242 Merrick Rd Ste 301, Rockville Centre, NY
Dr. Danielle D Knight is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.