Dr. Danielle Knight Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danielle Knight?

Oncologist/ hemotology

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr. Danielle Knight is very professional , kind, validating and patient. She When she comes in the office to examine me she first stops and greets me and looks me in the eyes when she speaks. She is interested in the whole person, she treats the person not just the disease. I am grateful to have found her. I have had numerous experience with oncologists from the very well known cancer centers to all over Long Island as my husband and siblings died of different types of cancer. Dr.Knight has been the most Humble and caring oncologist I have known through all those experiences.

I give the highest reccomendation to Dr. Danielle Knight

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Dr. Danielle Knight not only put me at ease moments after I met her but she was the one doctor out of all of the specialists that actually told me that I am Cancer free. I felt like I lost 10,000 pounds. Dr. Knight was very well organized, in fact she took the time to organize my file that had been passed around to many doctors. She s such a shining example of a Fine American Woman. I reall Love her !!!

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Dr Knight has been a breath of fresh air in my years of going to doctors. She is pleasant and informative. While having other medical issues she got involved in my care and adjustment in medication.

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Dr. Knight needs more experience in dealing with patients, especially in those who require extra care. She needs to develop more empathy and take more interest in her patients.

Posted on November 9th, 2015