Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danielle J Schehr-Kimble
Dr. Danielle J Schehr-Kimble, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schehr-Kimble is affiliated with Nyc Health Metropolitan Hospital, Staten Island University Hospital and Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Danielle J Schehr-Kimble has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Danielle J Schehr-Kimble has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Danielle J Schehr-Kimble has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I saw Dr. Danielle Schehr-Kimble on the recommendation of a friend. She was awesome. She spent so much time thoroughly reviewing my history and asking a lot of questions. Dr. Kimble also found 3 things that were off on my blood work that my previous doctor said were "fine." She ordered further testing to get to the root of (and treat) the problem. It is obvious that Dr. Kimble is on faculty at the medical school. She is very up-to-date with recent diagnosis and current guidelines on how to treat. If you are looking for a doctor who is really going to listen to you, take her time, and treat you accurately, Dr. Kimble is your doctor!
Dr. Schehr-Kimble is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCarepoint Health Medical Group, 138 River St, Jersey City, NJ
Dr. Danielle J Schehr-Kimble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.