Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Danielle W Shelley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Danielle W Shelley has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Danielle W Shelley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Danielle W Shelley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 13
I went to Dr. Shelley to have my first baby and I wouldn't recommend her. She is a decent Dr but I needed more info than what she gave. I guess I would say Don't go to her for the first child. If I knew better I would have chosen someone more caring. She was kind of patronizing. I didn't have a totally bad experience but if I knew what I know about birth now, I would have went somewhere else. I just needed more.
My daughter never waited over 10 minutes. Dr. Shelley thinks about the pt. needs. on one occasion my daughter didn't know what was going to be done and was extremely nervous. Dr. Shelley let her go home and come back. I thought that was so sweet. I would recommend dr. shelley to all women. thank you for all your help dr. shelley
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Danielle W Shelley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnmed Health Ob/Gyn Associates, 2000 E Greenville St Ste 4500, Anderson, SC
Dr. Danielle W Shelley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, SC.