Dr. Danielle E Staecker Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Danielle E Staecker?

Highly Recommend Excellent Doctor

Most doctors pick you up after 15-30 min. in the "waiting room" to escort you to the exam room where you sit another 30 minutes. Not this time! Dr. Danielle's friendly nurse promptly greeted me, took some info from me and left. Maybe 5 min later Dr. Danielle came in, we talked, she listened attentively & asked questions. She took a look at me and knew immediately what I had. She asked more questions, gave me a script that worked and I see her every year for a follow-up. She's great. She doesn't rush you and most of all .. SHE LISTENS!! I recommend Dr. Danielle to everyone needing a good gyno - she the BEST!

My first visit was great. She is very gentle and made you feel at ease. Her attending nurse was very nice as well. I am going to continue to see her and will update her rating as time goes by but first impressions was very very good.