Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danielle M Weems MD
Dr. Danielle M Weems, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, IL, with other offices in Pottsville, PA and West Plains, MO (and 9 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. She speaks English.
Dr. Danielle M Weems has 12 locations
450 Washington St
Pottsville, PA 17901
Book Online Now
Dr. Danielle M Weems has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
15 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Danielle M Weems Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Danielle M Weems's office for more information.
2300 N Edward St Decatur, IL : (800) 379-8731
450 Washington St Pottsville, PA 17901
1100 N Kentucky Ave West Plains, MO : (952) 595-1093
3801 S National Ave Springfield, MO : (952) 595-1093
1630 E Primrose St Springfield, MO : (952) 595-1093
1423 N Jefferson Ave Springfield, MO : (952) 595-1093
1008 N Main St Sikeston, MO : (952) 595-1093
801 N Lincoln Ave Monett, MO : (952) 595-1093
500 NW 68th St Kansas City, MO : (952) 595-1093
200 S Cedar St Shelbyville, IL : (800) 379-8781
8 Doctors Park Rd Mount Vernon, IL : (952) 595-1093
1111 N State St Monticello, IL : (800) 379-8731
Locations & Directions
Dr. Danielle M Weems is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Decatur, IL.