Dr. Danilo B Corales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danilo B Corales?

The best Doctor

Dr Corales helped save my life.......I could go into more details but I am not. If you have medical issues and need a Dr to get properly diagnosed he is the one to see. I have been his patient for 14 years .

Terrific Doctor!

I have been a Patient of his for many years and recommend him often. He is busy (of course) but he always spends time with each Patient and makes (me) feel as if I was the only patient of the day.

Above and beyond

Since my first visit several years ago to present day, Dr. Corales has always been there for all my questions and needs. I am so thankful he's my Doctor. He couldn't be nicer and more polite, I know if I have blood work, he'll be calling me personally. I can't express how much this means to a patient waiting on results. He's a rare find these days.

Dr. Corales and his staff are very caring. I am so happy that I found him through a friend, also a satisfied patient.

Nicest Doctor I have ever encountered. Genuinely cares about his patients.

The way doctors used to be..

Dr.Corales is like going to an old time doctor.He's so kind and personable..He spends time with every patient.Sometimes you wait a little longer..But I can guarantee he will spend just as much time with you..I was sick for years.Dr.Corales has be doing 100% Better. I would trust any of my family members with his care..

I must say Dr. Corales is the most polite doc I have ever met. And yes he will personally call with results which is very unusual for most doctors. However, I have a problem with the front desk staff (especially one). Wait time is entirely too long either in person or on the phone. Simple things like trying to get a prescription filled or a basic question is almost impossible. If they work on those problems, it would really be a great office to visit.

Excellent, caring, knowledgeable

Dr. Corales has been our Family Doctor for years and he is 5-star in our book. I have never had a test done in his office that he -personally- hasn't called me with the results within 24 hrs.

Moving forward

most caring and kind doctor I've every visited. He listens always smiling. Know his stuff too. When the last time you have had a doctor to his own blood pressure. Not only once but twice on each arm to make sure it's right. This doctor gets 10 stars from me and my wife.

Poor Unprofessional Conduct

Dr. Danilo B Corales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.