Dr. Danilo V Delcampo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danilo V Delcampo?

Strongly recommend!!! Doctor very knowledgeable and knew what I had right away! I'm going to bring my whole family here!

Caring courteous kind in this day and age

This doctor is a kind and courteous doctor that isn't trying to push Botox and Restilyn he actually talks about what your problem is. His staff is also cout=rteous. I just wish he was affiliated with a better hospital. But as a doctor and person 5 stars all the way.

was seeing Dr. Delcampo for years. however, lately it seems as though he is more concerned with what my insurance is then why I was coming back. Also, he spent more time going thru my extensive chart to see if all my bills were paid. I always pay my bills! He's lost what's important...taking care of his patients.

Wonderful doctor - great clinic

Very knowledgeable, great staff, rec to all my friends.

Very pleased and happy with entire treatment.

I have not had the same problems as the previous rating. His office has always been closed on Wednesday's, so they do not have their facts correct. I have found his staff to be professional and courteous. I have been treated by numerous Dermaologist over many years and Dr. Del Campo has been the only doctor who has helped my chronic condition. Thank God for Dr. Del Campo. The previous rater is making a very hasty judgement.

Office manager

Anna the office manager is very rude. I called on a wednesday with a detailed message about a pre authorization on a medication. Friday at 4pm she still hadn't called. She said she didn't have time. UNACCEPTABLE! I have to wait to Monday or Tuesday for the medication. I've never waited more than a day for a pre authorization. UNPROFESSIONAL! Run don't walk away from this place.