Dr. Danilo R Manimtim Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Danilo R Manimtim?

Good surgeon . condescending, strikes me as rather odd. Would not believe me when I had problems after knee replacement . Had to see another Dr. , who would listen. Had to have surgery to remove large bands of scar tissue. A big improvement. I would Not recommend Dr. Minimtim. Good surgeon, but after that, you're on your oown. ( that' s my experience)

Best orthopedist ever

Fabulous orthopedist. I arrived in the ER around 11 PM with multiple trauma to my left leg. He arrived shortly thereafter. He was very honest about the seriousness of my injury. I am a physician, so I didn't need too much explained to me, but he took the time to go over everything with my husband, a nonphysician who was terrified. Competent and compassionate far beyond the average. In spite of multiple fractures, I did very well. I subsequently saw a fellowship-trained orthopedist back in my home state of VT who said, "Wow, whoever did this really knew what he was doing!" I couldn't agree more...how lucky I was to find him.

His staff is very professional and kind. However, the dr needs to learn to have a better bedside manner. I went in with bad hip pain in hopes of help. He didnt even want to discuss my MRI results, he didnt prescribe me alternate pain medication, he just ignore my remarks, I will never go back to him, he is worthless. I called the minute I left his office to my primary care dr. so i can be seen by another doctor for a second opinion.

wish all Dr.'s were as good as this Dr.

Dr Manintim was very caring and compassionite. I was very impressed with his bed side mannor and he personally called me prior to surgery to answer any questions I had. Although I was very scared prior to surgery for my leg that was broken in 3 places, he was very patient and understanding. Should you be facing any orthopedic surgery you should contact this Dr. he won't let you down

Very easy to talk to. he is avery caring DR.He has done both of my knees , one was a total replacement. best thing i have ever done no pain since.

Not Very Professional

Through WorkComp I've seen this doctor for the same shoulder problem for 14 yrs and have yet to get a final diagnosis or corrective surgery that fixes my shoulder problem. Office personnel is unresponsive, no followups, no call backs.

Dr. Danilo R Manimtim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.