Dr. Danilo M Pangilinan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Danilo M Pangilinan?

he is very proficent in his practice and have gain much confidence in catering to my health care. He is exceptonal.

Horrible Doctor BEWARE!!!!

I can't say anything good about Dr. Pangilinan and his staff. Upon entering the office, you feel a bad vibe. The staff is very rude and seems to hate their job. On numerous occasions it feels like Dr. Pangilinan wasn't listening to me on what I had to say. All he wanted to do was load me up on medication that didn't benefit me. I'm sure he got kickbacks from the pharmaceutical company for this. His bedside manner is less than stellar and he works on "autopilot". One time while giving me a shot, I was horrified to see that he wasn't wearing gloves!!!! Nor does he wash his hands. My mother who was also seeing him for years suffered needlessly and keep turning to him for unanswered questions. She smarted up and went to a different doctor who actually listened and got her the care she deserved. Please stay away from this doctor and his staff. You will be better off going somewhere else!!!!!!!!

excellent and caring

Dr. Danilo M Pangilinan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.