Dr. Danilo B Saldana Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Danilo B Saldana?

Dr. Saldana diagnosed me accurately with fibromyalgia in a time when the condition was little known. He listened and believed me when I complained of things. It did not seem it at the time because he kept sending me to specialists who seemed to dismiss my concerns. Dr Saldana never told me what he was thinking at the time and it seemed my concerns were not being taken seriously. All together Dr Saldana took the reports from the specialist and diagnosed the condition. This was years ago when the condition was not really heard of or taken seriously in the overall medical community. He also admitted that he did not know much about the condition (in 1998) and guided me to where I could find information.

Poor Choice

I have not been seen for over a year I have other symptoms and was told by my primary to go back to see this doctor and was given a referral. I have called the office three times and told each time we have to check with the doctor because it's been over a year. I never got a call back. I called today and was told he would not take me back as a patient. They offered no reason. It's not a medication issue because he never prescribed any. They have delayed my medical care. How dare they. No reason given

Everything

Once there the wait to see him was long but he spend a lot of time with his patience. So really this isn't a bad thing. Once you saw him you couldn't ask for a better Doctor! Would recommend him to my worst enemy! I can not speak highly enough about him and his care!

iwent there for the fight of my life thinking he was trying to find out what disease i have but instead for a year and a half he was just testing for only one disease. when i realized he was not trying to test for other diseases wasting my life time,knowing that my sickness was getting worse. I addressed him about it and he told me not to come back their and was inconsiderate about my sickness.

alden office

i used to see the doctor in the alden office. the space is very small and it's in a dirty old basement so it is not handicapped accessible. the wait time was always excessively long so he rushes through each visit. he has a heavy accent and is very difficult to understand. i often got the feeling that he was just nodding along but didn't know what i was saying. very few options of treatment were offered to me- only 2 options for medications and some injections that he wouldn't tell me the name of only that they were for muscle pain and should last 3-4 months. they didn't. this office does not take any type of card for payment only cash or check. i paid my bill in full by check then 8 months later they said they lost my check and had to rebill me. i didn't have enough to pay the whole bill so i sent a payment. a week before my next appointment i was told they needed the full balance or the doctor would not see me until it was paid in full. it seems pretty unethical/unprofessional to punish me for their mistake. i had to scramble to find a new doctor before i ran out of my medication. i would never recommend any doctor who would treat sick patients this way.i chose this doctor because he is a lot closer for me but i'd much rather drive further for better care and will never go back to him.

Couldn't have cared less.

I made an appointment with Dr. Saldana b/c he was approved by my insurance. Because I don't need a referral, I made the appointment myself.On the day of my appointment, I went in, filled out some paperwork, paid my co-pay, and sat down. After a little while, I was called into an examination room. I was in there about 5 minutes, when the door flew open, and Dr. Saldana asked me "who is your primary doctor"? After I told him, he asked me why I was there. I began telling him about my situation, and i could tell he wasn't listening, because, he would interrupt me, and ask a question I already answered. I told him that I was see another Rheumatologist several years prior, because I thought at that time that I had Fibromyalgia. That was all he needed to hear. He asked me to get up on the examination table, and he proceeded to ask me "does this hurt"? every time he touched a "tender point". When I answered yes, he said "you have Fibromyalgia" that was it. I told him that my right was swollen and warm to touch, and he said "um hmm". He never looked at it. He ordered bloodwork, and walked out, leaving the door open. I burst into tears I was so frustrated.