The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Danita L Peoples-Peterson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Danita L Peoples-Peterson has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Danita L Peoples-Peterson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Mid Michigan Dermatology has a history of customer disputes. Disagreement on handling patient billing forced their separation from the Mid Michigan Health System. Billing Administrator Dr. Peterson is husband of Dr. Peoples and strong-arms for the business, prioritizing coding for optimal fees over customer service. Several Dow employees have filed complaints of predatory practices e.g. coding abuses, over-charges and failure to gain informed consent for services and fees rendered. Unfortunately, due to a shortage of dermatologists in the Midland, MI area, unlucky patients are being referred to this clinic -- the only one accepting new patients.
I went to her once, and she spent less than a minute in the room with me. She did not even take the time to listen to me describe my concern fully, she just rudely said, "No" and mocked the concern my relatives had shown in urging me to see a dermatologist. I have never been more embarrassed. It is hard for me to see a doctor, so this made it that much worse.
Dr. Peoples is a wonderful doctor. She easily diagnosed a problem which troubled me for many years. She took the time to listen to what other doctors had prescribed and didn't start my treatment at the ground level. She was successful where many other doctors had failed. The down side is her office help, they lack the people skills and professionalism necessary to make a good practice great.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Wayne State University
Dr. Danita L Peoples-Peterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeoples-Peterson Danita L Md, 5103 Eastman Ave Ste 255, Midland, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Danita L Peoples-Peterson in this video.
Dr. Danita L Peoples-Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.