Dr. Danita Peoples-Peterson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Danita Peoples-Peterson?

Posted on June 6th, 2016

BesT Doctor who I have had and I am 581 (dog) yeRS OLD.

History of customer disputes .. forced separation from Mid MIchigan Health System.

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Mid Michigan Dermatology has a history of customer disputes. Disagreement on handling patient billing forced their separation from the Mid Michigan Health System. Billing Administrator Dr. Peterson is husband of Dr. Peoples and strong-arms for the business, prioritizing coding for optimal fees over customer service. Several Dow employees have filed complaints of predatory practices e.g. coding abuses, over-charges and failure to gain informed consent for services and fees rendered. Unfortunately, due to a shortage of dermatologists in the Midland, MI area, unlucky patients are being referred to this clinic -- the only one accepting new patients.

Rude and dismissive

Posted on September 9th, 2012

I went to her once, and she spent less than a minute in the room with me. She did not even take the time to listen to me describe my concern fully, she just rudely said, "No" and mocked the concern my relatives had shown in urging me to see a dermatologist. I have never been more embarrassed. It is hard for me to see a doctor, so this made it that much worse.

Posted on June 6th, 2011

Dr. Peoples is a wonderful doctor. She easily diagnosed a problem which troubled me for many years. She took the time to listen to what other doctors had prescribed and didn't start my treatment at the ground level. She was successful where many other doctors had failed. The down side is her office help, they lack the people skills and professionalism necessary to make a good practice great.

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Very thorough and considerate. Great communication skills!

Posted on January 29th, 2010

Don't bother with this MD. She tried to sell me her products (which are nothing special, I had a chemical engineer looked at the product...) and didn't even look at the problem area. She threw a few prescriptions at me without explaining what they are, just said we'll see how it works. When I got to the pharmacy, it was a brand name, completely uncovered prescription that cost $170.

Posted on October 9th, 2017