Dr. Danko Cerenko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danko Cerenko?

not impressed

Ugly office, he talks down to you in demeaning way.

I will find another doctor. There is no follow up and no one bothers to call you back. They all seem mean and unhappy, at least throughout my entire visits. I left messages on Christie voice mail and his other assistants but they don't call back at all. I saw the doctor cerenko but wont go back, not happy with them, specifically his mean, lifeless assistant people.

Great Dr. Great office staff

Dr.Cerenko's bedside manner is top notch. The office staff is kind and courteous.

Roz

My Overall experience was great, I would definitely recommend Dr. Cerenko and his staff.

Doctor Fantastic

This was Doctor Fantastic. I've met a few doctors that were capable, but very few that were as pleasant and as explaining as Dr. Cerenko. He took his time with me, didn't rush and of course his expertise was apparent, too. Thanks for a rewarding and informative appointment

THIS IS THE DR. YOU NEED

Very throw. Spends time studying all his cases . If by chance you think he is not hearing what you say while talking to him, believe me he hears every word you say, while he is not responding right away, he is putting the puzzle together to make sure all the pieces fit.

He is one of the best ear surgeons around. Very caring and passionate.

I wish I had something more critically constructive to say, but I don't

I just got through going to 3 ENT's, Dr Cerenko was the third (and last). This has been, from start to finish, a phenomenal experience. The staff (Stockbridge location) were very nice, and Dee Dee (my nurse) was just a pleasant person to be around. Dr Cerenko himself was a joy. He is a little on the drier side if you try to crack a joke or two, but I can deal with that. The process (check in through walk out) was efficient (I was there early morn). I felt very good about the diagnosis. Past doctors had simply done a quick check in ears/nose and told me my issue. Dr. C did a battery of (non-invasive) tests that made me feel very confident about the conclusions he came to. Truly, I don't write reviews, but this was a great experience. I live in downtown Atlanta, and this drive down to Stockbridge (30 miles) was so well worth it.

THE BEST!

Dr. C is the best in his field. He has brought my condition from nearly grave to comfortable which now allows me to work and have a better quality of life....Plus we have the same birtday! LOL

A JORDAN RIVERDALE, GA

Dr. Cerenko is an excellent physician. Heobservs you and checks other areas in his field of medicine that was not the reasonfor your office visit on that day.

Dr. Cerenko found a hole in my daughter's left ear drum after she had been seen by several doctor's at Eagles Landing Family Practice and we were told there was nothing wrong with her ear. He is an awesome ENT and if it wasn't for him, she would have lost her hearing.I would recommend Dr. Cerenko to everyone!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Cerenko is an excellent physician and surgeon!! In 2006 I was diagnosed with an Acoustic Neuroma which required surgery by a neurosurgeon and a neurotologist. My neurosurgeon had me consult with Dr. Cerenko Immediately, I felt his compassion, confidence, and wisdom in my particular case. This team of surgeons performed a 12 hour surgery to remove my brain tumor and Dr. Cerenko's bed side manner and expertise were beyond what I could have asked for. I will always remember him and highly recommend him to any one. By the way, I drove over an hour to his office each time and would have driven further!