Dr. Dann K Leonard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dann K Leonard?

Awesome

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr Leonard and couldn't be happier. He did a breast reduction first about 10 years ago - the results were amazing, my back issues gone and the years of self-consiousness turned into confidence! Recently, he did a face lift which took years off my look and has gotten me many compliments. He is so honest, caring, personable and listens which makes me very confident in his skill. I recommend him to anyone who is considering any type of procedure. The staff is also very caring and helpful with any questions that arise.

Exceeded Expectations

Dr. Leonard's office is clean & welcoming. His staff is friendly & courteous. Ellie is amazing and very reassuring. The clinic is easily reachable by phone and has a prompt response time for medication refills and questions. . Dr. Leonard had a fantastic bedside manner and a great sense of humor. During my hospital stay and post-op, he made sure I was kept as pain free as possible and showed genuine concern for my healing and well being. My surgical results far surpassed my expectations and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Dr. Leonard & his staff to anyone looking for amazing results and a new you.

I'm so happy with my Dr Leonard he is the best doctor . I love him so much

Dr. Leonard and his assistant Wendy are very knowledgeable and professional. Both have an excellent bedside manner that has helped me deal more comfortably with my immediate reconstruction after breast cancer. The rest of his staff and the office environment is very friendly and relaxing. I highly recommend Dr. Leonard and his team to anyone.

Dr. Leonard is reconstructing my breast after breast cancer. His work is fantastic! He is very good at addressing all my concerns and explaining anything I might not understand.I have never felt rushed by him or his staff. I feel I couldn't have a better person and doctor to get this done.

he is a great docter!!!!!

Highly recommend Dr. Leonard