Dr. Danny P Berk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danny P Berk?

on time

waited more than 40 min.

He is an excellent doctor. But he is also a kind and compassionate person. For great care use him as your doctor.

Find ANOTHER doctor!!!!

Lots of attitude. Think they are doing everyone a favor!

Go to another doctor!!! Not Berk!

Dr. Berk is okay, but Michele, this office manager who really runs the show could care less about the patients well being. Don't waste your time at this practice.

He has the best bedside manners and is very personable and knowledgable, always concerned about my wellbeing and very thorough! Highly recommend ❤️

Best Doctor

Dr. Berk is very professional and really knows what he is doing. He is the best!

Most caring doctor I have ever visited. Takes the time to explain EVERYTHING! Very passionate about his patients.

Poor office staff

Dr. Berk is fantastic, he is very thorough, thoughtful and very professional. His office staff however needs to hard lesson in customer service and follow through. Referrals are filled out with incorrect information, pre-approvals are not completed or send in a timely manner or if at all. Rude on the phone, have been told by the office staff that they are too busy and to call back. Very poor staff. Messages are not given to the doctor

Not satisfied at all

Two doctors were reluctant to xray my daughter stating they would prefer to xray only if other treatments did not work or if it was a serious concern in which the benefits outweigh the risks of exposing her, especially her ovaries, to radiation. After looking into the affects of xrays on children, it definitely is a concern as it increases the risks of cancer. This is not only from practitioners but the FDA themselves have provided guidelines on the use of xrays and have demanded the technology be improved to limit the risk of radiation exposure especially in children. Dr Berk showed none of these concerns. Our first visit with him, my daughter was being seen for irregular heartbeat/palpitations and chest discomfort. After discussing her history of a spat of palpitations years in the past and a very small bout of a perceived asthmatic condition, he wanted an echo cardiogram and a chest xray for diagnosis. He did not ask about her xray history, did not even address xray risk nor why he felt the xray was necessary. When I expressed my concerns about her exposure and advised of the previous doctors as well as information from government agencies and professionals online his scientific explanation was "There's a lot of information out there and it's all CRAP!!". He immediately got defensive and was condescending in explaining he's been to medical school and I haven't so he knows more than I do and I shouldn't have the right to over-rule him even if I have concerns about my child's health risks. So, instead of addressing the general consensus of risk involved with xrays from the medical community, he wanted to convey he went to school and I should just trust his judgment. As if these other professionals explaining the risks of radiation exposure didn't go to school? It's quite evident, Dr. Berk, is used to his military experience when his word was backed by government regulations where he could not be questioned. He could be an idiot all day long without reproach. I believe Dr. Berk is disciplined in his old-school methods and is a results oriented doctor but he does not appear to keep up with current medical information, nor did he care about my concerns, and was an unprofessional, immature, condescending jerk.

Every doctor should be like this

I dont even know where to start.. Dr. Berk is amazing! I have major problems with my thyroid that has been causing problems every where in my body. It's been so hard to find a doctor that knows much about thyroid. I went in with a bunch of blood work I wanted to get done ( list found on thyroid sexy on face book) and he ordered them all! and some others he thought would be good to check. and right off the bat you can tell he cares- I was a person not just a report!!! For the first time in years I have hope! I don;t have insurance but going to Dr. Berk is worth every penny! His staff was really nice too. I really cant say enough good things about him or his staff.!!

Lacks courtsey

Dismissed me as a patient. When I inquired as to why, I was told that someone would get back to me. After many follow-up requests, I was still not given an answer. I asked that he call me and explain and he never returned my call. Someone in his office refused to give me a reason. I mentioned that a new PCP would want to know why I changed doctors and she said that there would be no notes in my file addressing the dismissal. Guess what? New PCP had that info. It apparently had to do with a test that he wanted me to take, but when that Dr. called, all I said was that the symptons were gone. She did not address any reasons as to why I was to take this test and left it at that. I think Dr. Berk could have explained this dismissal to me and I could have responded with my explanation. But to ignore my request and then have his staff lie to me about info in my chart, I think is unprofessional and ignorant.

Dr. Berk makes his patients feel at ease. His diagnostic skills are impressive.