Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Danny C Blankenshhip has the following 1 specialty
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Danny C Blankenshhip has the following 5 expertise
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Danny C Blankenshhip has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Blankenship saved my life 15 years ago - literally saved my life! He was there for me emotionally, as well as medically and every time I woke up, he was there. My office visits are always thorough, professional and friendly. He keeps on top of my health and is an extremely caring man. His staff is equally professional and friendly. I look forward to seeing him as my doctor and just to talk to him. I couldn't imagine going to another cardiologist that would take care of me as well as he does. He is one in a million! NOHC is a professional and wonderful heart center. I recommend this establishment for anyone that has heart problems.
My appointment was for 10:15, and I was taken to an exam room within 10 minutes. There have been times when the wait was longer, but that is not the rule. The nurse who did the initial workup was efficient and friendly. Dr. Blankenship came in shortly thereafter and as he knows me well, had already reviewed the workup, and went over that with me and decided on a slight change in meds to correct a slow heart rate. He did his exam and then we talked about my progress. Dr. Blankenship was very instrumental in my care and recovery from a very serious operation. I have always felt that we were on the same page when it came to the decisions that had to be made at that time. He was encouraging, but also realistic about what to expect. He has never made me feel that he doesn't have the time to talk to me about my health, or that I am just another patient.
32 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Danny C Blankenshhip accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Danny C Blankenshhip is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Surprise, AZ.