Dr. Danny Chu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danny Chu?

he is the worse human.no title for him.he should be .......

I went for second opion.his attitude very bad.talk insult me.I went to ultrasound for my liver.he didn't call me back with the report.he said if my family doctor ask me jump out the window am i follow ? He was very mean his degree must got it free.how can he be a doctor.I am so ashamed for his parent. Every body we know won't see him . .

Everything pertaining to Dr. Chu has been excellent, but for the wait times in office for procedures. I have waited 15 minutes after my appointment time, but I have also waited 2 hours. On average the wait have been between 15 minutes and 2 hours. I will say that Dr. Chu apologized for the very long wait; and after all, unexpected eventualities can arise during a procedure that can throw off a schedule. Since I am happy with every other aspect of Dr. Chu's work, have opted to put up with the possibly long waits.

Dr. Danny Chu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.