Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danny Downs
Dr. Danny Downs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rio Rico, AZ, with other offices in Nogales, AZ and Tempe, AZ . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Downs is affiliated with Tempe St. Luke's Hospital and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Danny Downs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Downs is a delight to work with. My wife and I are both new patients and extremely satisfied with his care and that of the clinics in Rio Rico and Nogales (Mariposa Community Health Center). Not sure how Tempe showed up as a location but we see him in Rio Rico, several hours south of Tempe. Makes it difficult to find Doctors with more than one office/town.
Three months ago my leg started hurting, I went to Dr. Downs letting him know of my symptoms, he sent me for an x-ray and never heard back from him. I called the office to ask status of my x-rays a week after and I was told they'd follow up with me. Yesterday I could not bare the pain decided to go to hospital as I can no longer walk, turns out I have a broken leg and because I took x-rays at the hospital where I had to complete them for Dr. Downs they let me know that the previous x-ray also showed it was broken. Every time I tell this doctor something is wrong he questions me as why I think I am sick rather than following through. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone as they are to find out what is wrong with you and not ask you!
Dr. Downs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Danny Downs accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Danny Downs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rio Rico, AZ.