Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Danny E Drew has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Danny E Drew has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Danny E Drew has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
danny drew is in my opinion, a kind. compassionate. intelligent, old spirit who gave up his life dream to become an angel from heaven. He fought for what he believed in and as such became a pheonix to rise out of the ashes of ---l his associates chose to cast him into. He is my hero. (not to mention he has a beautiful wife and adorable family) so special. danny YOU rock. I'm so happy to know that I am not the only one who feels like your staff are lacking in every department. I thought there was something wrong with me. God Bless You danny. Love ya man (sorry my capital d is broken:) )
Dr. Drew is the best! He's so nice, he keeps on incompetent, rude, pissy, nasty staff that should have been fired long ago. Dont return calls, don't forward messages, dont respond to requests from other offices, etc - if a staff person can screw it up, then Dr. Drews staff has it down in spades! Such a shame for such a caring, sweet man.
Dr.Drew is a blessing to our family. He was my son's Dr when he was born. My son was born premature and had undeveloped lungs. I had him at mercy medical center in Mt.Shasta and he needed to be transferred to the NICU in medford but it was going to take the transfer unit several hours to get to us. Dr.Drew came and stood for well over 2Hrs hand pumping his oxygen to keep my baby breathing. Even when the nurses offered to relive him so he could take a break he said no thank you and continued to watch over my son until the transfer unit arrived. He continued to show his care for our son even while we were in medford by calling the Dr's there multiple times a day to see how our son was doing. When we went to see him for an appointment a few months later I was surprised because even though he has many other patients he remembered our son and what he had been through. He showed us that he cares for his patients, that we were not just another name on a file. My son is now heading into his 4th yr as a happy and perfectly healthy boy. Thank you Dr.Drew.. you are truly amazing.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Inland Empire Hospital Service Assoc
Dr. Danny E Drew accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Danny E Drew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Shasta, CA.