Dr. Danny W Hernandez Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Danny W Hernandez?

Great caring doctor

Dr Hernandez made me feel extremely comfortable and you can tell he really cares about what you are going through. I was able to be completely open and honest with him.

Do not go here!!

Dr. Hernandez said I was making up what I was feeling and wrote me a bogus script sent the nurses in they handed it to me and I never knew what it was even for so I never took it. The apointments are always at least 2p to 30 min. Late and the staff is rude.

Doctor is Great - Staff is NOT!!

The doctor is knowledgeable & takes his time ( much to the detriment of others). His staff however are not professional from phone mannerism, to getting anything else done. Their self imposed 'red tape' and inability to provide the simplest of tasks, ie. schedule, confirm, fax is a crime! The staff forced us to seek a more cooperative staff and physician. It is unfortunate because good doctors are hard to come by but who's going to put up with the staff's nonsense.

Great Doctor. Took time to listen to all my medical problems and correctly diagnosed me. Refreshing to find a doctor who truly cares. Highly recommend Dr. Hernandez.

Appointments are never on time. Always waiting. If someone comes late to an appointment then they should wait. Not those who are on time.

great doctor and communicates with you and takes his time

Dr Hernandez who I have been a patient for 3 years has been a excellent doctor with great compasion and understanding of your illness. He takes his time with you no matter how long it may take. I would reccamend him to anyone that is tired of their Doctor not understanding their problems

Excellent doctor!!

Excellent. Great sense of humor and knows what he is doing!

Sick in the waiting room

GREAT DR!

A doctor who know what he is doing and has respect for patients

My office visits with Dr. Hernandez has been one of a professional manner. He is caring and also cares how you feel. The doctor has a good sense of humor.His accuracy in diagnosis of my physical problems have been excellent. I would recomend Dr. D Hernandez to anyone who wants a doctor who know how to analyze different disorders not only pain. I would give the doctor a overall rating of more then 4 stars. I have been a patient for 2 years and still there.

Have Severe Back Pain

Doctor's office was very busy. I am surprised that he got to me as quick as he did. Very good Doctor , already referred him to several of my friends.

Dr. Danny W Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quakertown, PA.