Dr. Danny Harrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danny Harrison?

Arrogant Sadist & Uncompassionate

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I am making it a point to write this review because I don't want anyone else to expericnce what I had to go through. For starters he extended his lunch by 45 minutes & walked into the now packed waiting room & apologized for being late like he was some sort of celebrity doing us a favor. Just wait until you see his business card, so unprofessional! This should have been my first RED FLAG! He is NOT gentle nor compassionate in the least bit. Secondly, he had the WRONG chart & told me he knew what was wrong with me just by looking at my hand & not even touching it. That's when things got even worse. He hurt my hand so bad that it caused instant nausea. He had the WRONG CHART! When he looked at the x-ray (which wasn't mine)to try & show me what was wrong, I told him "I NEVER HAD AN X-RAY DONE!" It must have been a blow to he ego but at my painful expense. He looked confused & irritated. He then got MY chart. Thirdly, he only wants to hear himself talk & he did not listen to what I was saying. Fourth, he then turned into a psychotherapist & tried to tell me why I was feeling what I was feeling. He told me point blank to leave my job & that he would write on his report that I was being harassed (who was he in the room with?!). With my swollen & painful hands he said I needed to go back to work @ 100% & just pound away on the keyboard & I would be back to myself. WOW!!! Needless to say, I never went back to him. If you are into being mistreated/misdiagnosed etc. this is the man for you. I am speaking ONLY from my own traumatic experience. He must have slept through the classes where they talked about compassion & what patients go through when dealing with pain. I have since been going to a well educated, compassionate, gentle Doctor who listens to me & is treating me for my injuries to put me on the road to recovery.

Senior patient w/ hand injury

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Dr. Harrison himself was very pleasant in person....HOWEVER, I needed a surgery and was NEVER scheduled! LONG story short; I called the office over 13 times to try and schedule a minor surgery for my finger and Dr. HArrison was SO busy with his other "engagements"/events, his staff had NO idea of when he was coming back and when he did return he was too busy again to schedule what he said was a 15-20 minute procedure. Meanwhile, his office NEVER returned my call when they said they would and finally I just found another doctor! ...Don't go to this doctor, he is too busy with all of his other events to take care of his patients!

Awesome

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Dr. Harrison is a awesome doctor. He is very knowledgeable. He make my experience a wonderful one.

What all doctors should be like.

Posted on September 8th, 2010

I have been a patiren of Dr. Harrison's since 2008 when I first broke my thumb and spoke with him about an issue I had been having with my hands. Dr. Harrison suspected Bi-Lateral Carpul Tunnel and after official testing was correct. I have since had carpul tunnel surgery on both hands at different times and have to say I will NEVER even think of going to another doctor. Dr. Harrison is the epitomy of what all Doctors should be. His bedside manner is that of an angel. He is caring, and takes his time to listen. When he walks into the office at the beginning of the day, he makes it a point to go into the waiting room and greet everyone who is waiting for him. His staff girls are awesome. When I had issues with my insurance company, they were on it and got everything resolved for me. If you have upper extremety issues, I would suggest at least seeing him for an opinion. Thank you Dr. Harrison.

money doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2010

good actor upfront. all about the money in the end if you do not follow his 3rd world country instructions. he is as MONEY hungry as it gets. He treats customers like a cash cow, and you will feel like you are in a veterinarian office. Inhumane, and unprofessional...don't believe his fake smiles.

Excellent Review

Posted on October 13th, 2009

Dr.Harrison was truly wonderful. God has blessed me and my family with an AMAZING doctor. His staff was also great and kind.

Posted on January 16th, 2017