Dr. Danny Y Lin Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Danny Y Lin?

This was my first time I had an eye disease in my life a few months ago. Therefore, I was very nervous to look for a good eye doctor. One of my friends strongly recommended Dr. Danny Lin to me. When I went to see Dr. Lin, his friendly manner and detailed explanation made me feel comfortable and relaxed and willing to let him perform my cataract removal surgery on my both eyes. After the fast, painless and successful surgery, Dr. Lin's experienced surgical skill impressed me very much. Now, I have no hesitation to recommend him to anybody who needs a good ophthalmologist.

Dr. Danny Y Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.