3.4

Have you seen Dr. Danny F Watson?

Excellent Doctor

So Much Knowledge

I have been a patient of Doctor Watson for 20 years. During that period, I have seen him almost 100 times. Despite my complicated neurological issues, He has been able to help with pain management and always takes the time needed to answer my endless questions.

Dr. Watson is an excellent Neutologist

The staff is super nice, I am always seen on time and Dr. Watson takes his time to listen and review all information passed to him. I am very satisfied with the treatment provided. Many thanks Dr. Watson and team

First and last appointment with Dr. Watson

He absolute does not what to be questioned, even if you are trying to understand something. When leaving his office I asked him if he could write down a technical term that was used in my visit. He walked into his office scribbled something on a piece of paper, came out handed it to me mumble something and then slammed his door. I thought OMG this Dr. just had a temper tantrum!

Since 2006 I've been in Dr.'Watson's care for a rare auto immune illness with neuromuscular complications. The symptoms progression has been slowed down as much as I could hope for.

Very rude!

I went to see Dr. Watson about back issues. I got no relief nor a diagnosis other than I had a B-12 deficiency, which I do not. I tried to get my records from his office manager and was told she would not give them to me. When I told her that they were my records and I needed them to get a second opinion, she said that she wouldn't give them to me. She was very rude! Never again!

My experience

I had visited other doctors trying to find out the root of my problems. After a year with no results a friend who works in the medical field recommended Dr. Watson. After reviewing my test results he had a diagnosis after my first visit. He is the best in his field, very intelligent.

Rude Staff

I've seen Dr. Watson a couple of times now, it is always the most stressful appointment. There is a staff member that has always been extremely rude to me, later I found out she's the office manager, I never knew what I did to her. I came to this website to read reviews (really to see if I was the only one that was having this issue) and it turns out she's the doctors wife?!? Well, that explains a lot. I'm supposed to follow up but I think I will find another neurologist. I liked the doctor, but I cannot continue to see a doctor that lets his wife treat patients like that.

Poor Patient Service!

I was good with this Dr. until I called today and the staff (Office Mgr.) was very rude. I needed to make a appt. and she told me the office hours 9:30 am to 3:00 pm ok well I work from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm so I will have to figure something out. The Office Manager proceeded to tell me to find another doctor because I couldn't make those hours. Over and over again she told me to find another doctor and that Dr. Watson was standing right there while she is telling me this. I couldn't believe that I was hearing this from a Doctor's Office. I would not recommend this office at all now!

Don't GO Here

Absolutely the worst experience ever - his wife is in the front office and is as rude as it gets; in fact they were screaming at each other - it was crazy. I feel sorry for the one other lady that works there. He spends more time yelling at his wife than seeing patients.

I saw other doctors before Dr. Watson. I went months without being diagnosed. When he reviewed my history, he new what was wrong with me. I have been under hid care for almost five years.

Find another neurologist

I sat in with my mother - Dr. Watson clearly does not want others in the room! He spoke to my mother in a very condescending manner, speaks in circles so even someone with a healthy mind finds it difficult to understand! Ultimately the appointment ended with Dr. Watson running to his office and slamming the door. The man does not like being asked questions and will stop at nothing to avoid them.

Dr. Danny F Watson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.