Dr. Danuta Jackson Curtis Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Danuta Jackson Curtis?

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Please don't take your child to this doctor. The worst place to take your child is to this office. Rude staff, rude Doctor. Get ready to wait for couple of hours to see the doctor.

We switched.

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Our average wait time was around 4 hours. Our wait for our very first visit was 7 hours!!!!! She triple books appointments and runs her office like a factory. We got calls several times a month saying we needed to come in for this or that. Seemed it was just a money grab, not a necessary appointment. When my husband complained about the ridiculous wait time she threatened to drop my children as patients but then agreed to keep seeing them if he didn't bring them in. The last straw was when we made an appointment to have a form filled out for the school, three weeks before school started. When we finally got seen, she chastised me saying I wasn't complying with treatment (ridiculous!) and that I couldn't just come into her office and ask her to fill out a form. She acted exasperated, telling her assistant to "document that mom refuses to comply with treatment" and said she'd fill out the form but we couldn't pick it up for 72 hours. 3 weeks later, after many phone calls and walking in to ask, I received a call that the form was ready to be picked up. What was handed to me was a typed letter signed by the office manager. Completely useless for the school. I went home that day, called our insurance company and changed doctors. We are thrilled at our new doctor and will NEVER go back to Curtis. We will tell everyone we know about our experience with her.

Wonderful doctor and office staff!

Posted on September 8th, 2015

After seeing an awful pediatrician in Lutz last week, Dr.Danuta was a breath of fresh air. So kind and gentle with my son and I could easily trust her which is obviously a big deal. I will not going anywhere else.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

The wait time is awful and some of the secretaries are rude. After waiting forever in the waiting area, they make you wait some more for a simple appointment as a shot

Good doctor, office poorly run

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I really like the doctor but wait times are 2-3 hrs! Her office staff changes constantly. The nurses are sweet but completely incompetent. Sometimes they go overboard on tests which has run my bill up. Charge for after hours visits but don't tell you this up front. At my child's sick visit, she didn't come back to give me the test results. Instead I had to track a nurse or two down to find out. Gave me gloves and told me to put my child's stool into a vial where the "contents were poisonous." Warned me not to touch or drop the contents. Isn't this what nurses should be handling, not me? Want you to come back for follow up visits and to discuss test results that can be handled over the phone. They get more money for the extra office visit. The doctor and staff do have a good bedside manner but I feel the waits are just not worth it anymore.

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I am very happy with this pediatrician, she is always available to help when needed. She listens to any concerns I have and takes appropriate action. She is very observant and thorough, she spends time with us in the office, unlike other doctors we have had that were in and out. I will say that the wait time in her office is usually pretty long and can be hard for us to manage as we have 2 toddlers that do not want to sit still for 2 - 3 hours in a doctors office. That is however my only complaint. I do recommend DR Jackson to anyone seeing a great pediatrician!

bring a book , lunch and possably dinner

Posted on September 30th, 2011

The wait time for an APPOINTMENT is in excess of 90 min. You will sit in a room for one and a half hours,a room with no hand sanatizer and was not cleaned after previous patient. I have had this same experience every time and I am done. My family will no longer be using this Dr's office.

Posted on May 4th, 2017