Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danute Banelis
Dr. Danute Banelis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Huntsville, AL. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Banelis is affiliated with Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Bradley Memorial Hospital, Cleveland, Tennessee and Cleveland Community Hospital, Cleveland, Tn. She speaks English.
Dr. Danute Banelis has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Danute Banelis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, AL.