Dr. Dany E Elsayegh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dany E Elsayegh?

Should be an example to all doctors

His staff is amazing- polite- efficient- friendly! As a Doctor- he is the most thorough- along with being compassionate. I cannot say enough good things about him

Excellent care.

Girls in office are courteous, quick and very responsive!

When the staff tells you he's their favorite doctor in the group, you know you hit gold. Great bedside manner, knows his stuff, doesn't shrug off your symptoms, takes his time with you, usually not a long wait time to make an appointment or in the waiting area.

Dr. Dany is the best.

My wife and I have been a patient of Dr. Elsayegh for about eight years now. He's a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner and he tells you like it is. He's very compassionate and caring doctor. I can't say enough about him, we actually look forward to seeing him on our scheduled appointments.

Look no Further

I have been Dr. Elsayegh's patient since 2010. I cannot find enough words to express my gratitude, respect and appreciation for this man. Not only is he knowledgeable, professional and has a wonderful bedside manner, he genuinely cares about his patients. He takes his time, making sure you understand your diagnosis and ensures that you are comfortable with his suggested treatment. I only wish all my doctors were like Dr. Elsayegh. If you need a Pulmonologist, look no further - this is your doctor.

This is what a doctor should be like

I can't sing his praises high enough. Dr. Dany as his staff calls him is compassionate, caring and is not only interested in you as a patient, he is concerned with every aspect of your life as it relates to your health. He is knowlegeable, intelligent and professional and is genuinely concerned with his patient's well being. I see him for pullmonary, but now that I have found out that he is also an internist, I will be switching primary care doctors to his Internal Medicine practice.