Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dany K Quan has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist can treat poisonous bug bites, snake bites and reactions to toxic plants or food.
Toxicologists can also treat and diagnose exposure to any kind of toxic chemicals, gases (such as carbon monoxide) or pesticides as well as lead, mercury and arsenic poisoning. If you work in or live close to industrial facilities, you might worry about exposure to certain chemicals and gases that would adversely affect your body’s normal function. Don't hesitate to consult with a toxicologist about your specific concerns.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
I initially wrote a bad review for Dr. Quan. The politics inherent of hospitals, medicine, patients, costs, fear, etc. often lead to rash thinking, decisions made for you (unbeknownst), but in the end, fear of outcome and miscommunication ruins relationships and hurts people. I was just released from the 3rd ranked hospital for the 2nd time, which was rude and clueless. I have a casted hand and was told to find a specialist 7 months post being bit by a Mohave rattle snake. In sum, I did not understand the level of care I had; I will live with this this everyday. I recommend Dr. Quan unequivocally. I too work in medicine. He is overworked, but one of the best in today's medical field.
Dr. Quan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Dany K Quan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dany K Quan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.