Dr. Dany Quan Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dany Quan?

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I initially wrote a bad review for Dr. Quan. The politics inherent of hospitals, medicine, patients, costs, fear, etc. often lead to rash thinking, decisions made for you (unbeknownst), but in the end, fear of outcome and miscommunication ruins relationships and hurts people. I was just released from the 3rd ranked hospital for the 2nd time, which was rude and clueless. I have a casted hand and was told to find a specialist 7 months post being bit by a Mohave rattle snake. In sum, I did not understand the level of care I had; I will live with this this everyday. I recommend Dr. Quan unequivocally. I too work in medicine. He is overworked, but one of the best in today's medical field.

Posted on September 19th, 2015