Dr. Danyal H Nawabi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danyal H Nawabi?

Best ACL doctor

He did a great job on my ACL reconstruction. His attention to detail and surgical expertise is top notch. I have returned to playing soccer without any problems. Thank you very much Dr. Nawabi and staff for taking such good care of and getting me back in the game!

Dr. Nawabi repaired my torn ACL and MCL. The whole experience was wonderful from start to end. I am doing great in rehab and hope to return to soccer in the fall. His PA Carly and office staff Melissa and Liz are so professional and were there for me every step of the way. I highly recommend them!! Thank you for everything!!

Disappointed

I was lead to believe after several appointments that Dr. Nawabi would help me with my injury, only to tossed to the curb like a piece of garbage. Evaluations of my injuries were limited and unproductive, and failed to thoroughly assess my problem. Also, the office is terrible. Melissa is by far the worst receptionist I have ever encountered. Calls and messages are never returned, and she is out right rude. \

Thank you Dr. Nawabi

I had a complex issue with my knee and went to many doctors who did not take on my case. Dr. Nawabi was the only doctor who had the confidence and expertise to help me. I have now done the surgery and feel great. Thank you!!!

Top Doctor

He did an awesome job of fixing my shoulder labrum after a severe dislocation.

Dr. Nawabi is the best!

I tore my ACL playing soccer and was distraught. I went to see multiple doctors that gave me conflicting advice. With a recommendation from a close friend, I was fortunate enough to meet Dr. Nawabi. From the moment he walked in to see me I felt at ease. He is the most compassionate, patient and knowledgable doctor you will ever meet. He performed a careful examination of my knee and went through all my test results in detail. He is up to date with all the latest techniques. He made a very clear case for surgery including his techniques and also a timeline for rehab. I am now a year out from having an 'all-inside' ACL surgery and am back on the field and my knee feels stronger than ever. I thank my lucky stars everyday that I found Dr. Nawabi. His staff have also been so professional and helpful. If you ever need a doctor for an ACL tear, look no further than Dr. Nawabi! He is just the best!

Great Doctor

Did a wonderful job on my hip replacement.

Glad to have found Dr Nawabi

I injured my ACL while in gym class, and I am so glad that I found Dr Nawabi. His staff was very prompt in scheduling me for an appointment, and he took the time to explain my injury in detail. I would recommend him to anyone!

If the fish stinks ...

Dr. Nawabi is kind and helpful; a good diagnostician with a decent bedside manner, but his office stinks. Impossible to request anything through this poorly run and unprofessional staff. One of the worst experiences I've ever encountered anywhere. No return calls, unorganized processes, rude and inconsiderate receptionists..... Not sure it's worth the effort to try to see him.

Dr. Danyal Nawabi

Dr. Nawabi, is very responsible and courteous. He did my ACL reconstruction surgery recently and I like the way he explained the procedure before the surgery and met me personally afterwards and called next day to follow up. I would recommend Dr. Nawabi to all anyone who needs surgery.

Very good doctor!