Dr. Daphne Lemon Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Daphne Lemon?

BEST Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

I LOVE Dr. LeMon! She has an awesome bedside manner and makes one feel at ease. She answers all my questions and is very thorough with her exams! Her nurse Wendy is also awesome too! They always return my calls quickly and I never wait more than 10 minutes.

DOESN'T LISTEN

Posted on August 31st, 2017

This doctor is useless. Three miscarriages and she didn't care to listen or help as I cried in her office. She may not care about my lost babies, but I did! Don't dare to suggest anything in regards to your own health; she clearly believes she is the end all of ALL KNOWLEDGE. If you are worried about something or need help she is quick to blow you off. Please, please do not waste time and energy with this woman who does not care about you or your emotions. And emotions ARE part of a patient's health!

Posted on December 30th, 2014

She delivered my baby safely and was very efficient great staff she has as well.

Unprofessional

Posted on August 15th, 2014

Worse Dr. I have ever seen!!!! Does not listen At All!!!! Heaven forbid you ever question this Dr. about anything.It does you no good because she thinks she knows everything. NOT.Good at giving a person the wrong information and doesn't seem to care if she helps you or not. Sorry Lemon you were fired!!!!!!!

Felt like Dr. Lemon was family

Posted on April 21st, 2014

As a first time parent, I was nervous. However Dr. Lemon went above and beyond to help us (my husband and I) though this. In addition to giving us the medial run down, she gave us personal advice on what to expect once the baby arrives. (Example, do not get a wipe warmer. If the baby gets use to them warm, expect a fit if you are in a public place and have to use a cool wipe.) She made us feel like we were family. To say she has great bedside manor is an under statement. I also do not remember a time when she wasn't smiling. Her bubbly personality is very contagious. Post delivery, she came up to our room every morning to check in with us. She never made us feel like she was there ONLY to do her job as a doctor, she took an interest in our new family. She felt like a big sister; checking on how we were doing while also giving us advice. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr Lemon as your OB!

I cannot recommend this doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I cannot recommend Dr. LeMon. Honestly, she never seemed interested in me or my pregnancy. She was always curt, rushed, and sometimes even cold. Of course, I don't go to the doctor to make a friend; I go to the doctor to receive quality medical care. I can handle a doctor who doesn't make small talk. I get it. Doctors are busy people. But even her answers to my medical questions were brief and lacking in detail. I dreaded asking her questions, actually, because she always made me feel as if she thought I was a bit stupid. She would often say things like, "That's just pregnancy" which is an alright thing to say, I suppose, but her tone seemed condescending. I'm just thankful I had a totally normal, easy pregnancy and didn't need a lot of care anyway. I am the sort of person who tries to see the good in people. (This is the first negative review I have ever written online, actually). And so I kept telling myself: "She is just professional." However, it is absolutely possible to be both professional and courteous. I always left Dr. LeMon's office feeling down and as if she did not value me as a person or as a patient. If I could go back, I would change doctors early in my pregnancy. If I learned one thing from Dr. LeMon, it's that there is no reason to stick with a doctor who makes you feel icky. Just get out. Find someone who seems to care about you and who has a kind bedside manner. Dr. LeMon did not deliver my baby. She was out of town the week of my due date. But I actually loved the doctor who delivered my baby, so that was alright with me.

Posted on July 9th, 2012

The think I like about Dr LeMon is that she is very professional and NON-judgmental. She is sex-positive and gives information without a religious or morality slant. What I dislike is her refusal to go into specifics that I had to end up googling instead. My blood test came back positive for Herpes type 1 exposure, when I asked her about it she told me oh don't worry it's the cold sore type (she failed to mention that it can easily be spread to the genital area!). When I said I didn't think I'd had an outbreak so could I have had it for a very long time? she said there's no way of knowing. Wrong! It presents in 2-20 days. She also told me post biopsy I'd have to get a LEEP, with no warning of side effects, no suggestion of what I can do for cervical health before and after. It's like she assumes because I'm young I have no interest in the specifics of my health. I'm disappointed.

Love Dr. LeMon!

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Wow! Im BLOWN AWAY at these reviews!!! I have had such a polar opposite experience with Dr. LeMon and her nurses. I saw Dr. LeMon for about 5 years before my first pregnancy and she has always been very friendly and ALWAYS took time to answer my questions above and beyond even before I was pregnant. My first pregnancy I miscarried at 8 weeks. I had numerous ultrasounds and then ending with a D&C that Dr. LeMon preformed wonderfully. Not only was she empathetic but she treated me as if I was a family member. She hugged me on several occasions and encouraged me that nothing was my fault and we would get pregnant and have a healthy baby soon. Today Im 31 weeks pregnant and have a rough time the past 5 weeks due to 3 bleeding episodes. Ive had 2 hospital stays lasting 5 days a piece. Dr. LeMon was always on time and visited me quite often in the hospital. When she was out of ideas on why my ultrasounds and blood tests came back positive thought I continued to have sporadic bleeding episodes she was not too proud to call in a high risk doctor. I found this very comforting. She has seen me in public and even stopped to say hi and see how I was doing.Overall, I have enjoyed my time with Dr. LeMon and I would return to her for future pregnancies. Due to my hospital stays I have seen several other doctors in her practice on the weekends and they all seem to be great!

Rude and cold

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Poor experience with first baby - LeMon was rude, rushed, and cold. However, I'm not a woman that needs coddling, my pregnancy was easy, this one's been the same and all I need is nurses to run tests and a doctor there to deliver so I tried to go back for my second. We were right at 20 weeks due to my being on the road for my job - we have to pay out of pocket for our care and are not on state aid. She decided I was past her cutoff time and though we were a model pregnancy and self-pay client, she didn't even give me a suggestion as to where to go or a referral of how my first pregnancy was problem free. NOT a doctor you want during such a precious, personal, and huge time in your life.

lowered expectations

Posted on November 26th, 2010

I had read an article(advertisment)in 417 magazine for Dr.Lemon. I was excited to have possibly found a new OBGYN. The wait time was ok, but Dr Lemon was exactly like the reviews here have said.( I should have read the reviews online instead of the mag) She was preoccupied, and oviously DID NOT read my chart because she started giving me advice on testing and symptoms for a Disease that i listed in my chart in detail and have had for 10+ years. Then switched the subject when i told her that I was already diagnoised. Her office follow ups are lacking as well. Save your time and dignity, find a different doctor.

Posted on July 6th, 2010

I chose Dr. LeMon after she was recommended by a couple friends. Neither the nurse nor Dr. LeMon looked at my chart before my visit. They tried to run a bunch of tests on me that I had already had. But what put me over the top was Dr. LeMon came in wearing a see through white shirt and no bra. She was also rude to me when I asked about being able to have a natural birth. She told me I needed to get rid of any expectations and ideas because birth is a dynamic process. She is definitely against natural birth and doesn't like to be asked about it.

The worst experience ever

Posted on January 14th, 2010

She was my OB/GYN during my pregnancy and It's been the worst medical experience of my whole life. I'm from a latin country and she always gave me a very poor treatment calling me by my nationality. Besides, she never gave me appointments on time but she gave me wrong diagnoses twice. After an examination she would call me weak and wouldn't help me to sit up (that happened when I was 7 months pregnant) I didn't complain because I was pretty new here and I thought that was the average attention. I changed from Cox to Saint Johns basically for her and thank God I did it. I discovered that it's possible to receive excellent and human treatment here. I've been completely honest in this review.