- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos has the following 14 expertise
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Surgery
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
More about Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos
Daphne I Panagotacos, M.D. received her medical degree from USC School of Medicine and completed her dermatology residency at the Cleveland Metropolitan Hospital in Cleveland Ohio. Dr. Panagotacos completed a fellowship in MOHS micrographic surgery at the University of Iowa under the direction of Dr. Roger Culley. Dr. Panagotacos is a fellow of the American College of MOHS Surgery and specializes in MOHS micrographic surgery.