Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos has the following 14 expertise
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Surgery
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos - Posted on April 25th, 2016
Too busy for patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos - Posted on January 14th, 2016
I could never get in to see Dr. Pantagotacos. I always had to appoint with her PA unless I wanted to wait months. In the last few years, the PA's have come and gone and I had to start over with someone that didn't know me. I have changed to a doctor I am able to actually see and build a rapport with.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos - Posted on November 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos - Posted on July 6th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Panagotacos for over 20 years now. Her office has always been impecible. She has a friendly and courteous staff. One time however, I had the misfortune of having her assistant Mia look at a spot and she, Mia, became obviusly irritated that I wanted it looked at right away. Other than the contact with Mia, I have had several positive visits with this office. Let's face it once in awhile, things don't always go as expected but overall I give Dr. P an outstanding rating. Just don't allow Mia to examine you. Unfortunatelyl, I didn't take the time to mention my unpleaseant visit with Mia to Dr. P and always think I should have. Dr. P has always has appeared to be caring and professional. I would strongly recommend her.
Not the warmest Doc!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos - Posted on January 4th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1988
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
More about Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos
Daphne I Panagotacos, M.D. received her medical degree from USC School of Medicine and completed her dermatology residency at the Cleveland Metropolitan Hospital in Cleveland Ohio. Dr. Panagotacos completed a fellowship in MOHS micrographic surgery at the University of Iowa under the direction of Dr. Roger Culley. Dr. Panagotacos is a fellow of the American College of MOHS Surgery and specializes in MOHS micrographic surgery.
Locations & DirectionsDAPHNE I PANAGOTACOS MD, 32144 Agoura Rd Ste 106, Westlake Village, CA
Dr. Daphne I Panagotacos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.