Dr. Dara G Brener Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dara G Brener?

Very pushy went to her for medical clearance she was pushing me to be her patient

The office staff made me feel stupid and the doctor was telling me She had to know me better and pushing me to be her patient I can come there if my blood work and stuff when I ready have a doctor that does all that stuff just very tacky

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and thorough!!! Diagnosed a problem that other doctors in the past didn't take the time to figure out. Also, a great bedside manner. I have recommended her to everyone . I would not see anyone else.!!!!!.

Dreadful

Gum chewing rude bedside manner prevented me from coming back. I was scolded at for accepting a phone call from my daughter . My daughter called my cell to tell me she was home from school. She called because I wasn't home. I was held up at Dr. Brener's office and waited 45 minutes to be seen. Dreadful feeling.

Excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. She really cares and I highly recommend!

She treated me while I was in the hospital for over a week. I thought she was aggressive in her treatment plan and very knowledgeable. She was straight to the point and honest. Im even switching to her for my primary care.

Beware

This Dr. is one of the most incompetent doctors I have ever met. My mother was under her care at St. Catherine's Hospital and received the worse care ever. All the way to discharge she messed up. From ordering tests that were unnecessary to writing a pain script without the dosage on it. Without dosage pharmacy was unable to fill prescription until Monday when Dr. Brener was available. If given the choice pick another doctor.

Insensitive and inexperienced - poorly managed care

lets put it thios way .. she contributed to the Death of our Mother