Dr. Dara Havemann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dara Havemann?

Absolute delight to work with!

Posted on October 4th, 2017

We could not have been more pleased with her service and bedside manner. We went through some really difficult times with her - she was incredibly empathetic while also being direct about next steps. She and her team were just very comforting and just good at what they do!

The Provider You Hope For and Need

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

For those struggling with infertility, Dr. Havemann is the sensitive, caring, and honest provider you hope for and need; she took the time to get to know my husband and I as individuals, as a couple, and then as patients. Like many, our journey to start a family has not been easy, but Dr. Havemann and her staff have been encouraging every step of the way.

She's not only good at her job, she cares about you in the process

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

So many great things about Dr. Havemann and her team at Dallas IVF, specifically the McKinney office. They truly became family on some of the hardest days of my life. All of the nurses were so patient with my questions (no matter how small – especially Angela, who was with me so many times and answered so many of my phone calls and emails), very easy to get a hold of, and so patient with my fear of needles, LOL. Dr. Havemann truly gets involved on a personal level with her patients and she helped make things happen for us that I am eternally grateful for. A doctor that cares is a true gift. My situation is unique in that my husband was battling cancer when I first came to see her, and in between a frozen transfer and a fresh transfer (that didn’t take), we found out it relapsed. I called the nurse with this information letting them know I wasn’t sure when we could do the frozen transfer and I was literally bawling to her nurse Kim. Within minutes, Dr. Havemann was calling me personally to extend her sympathies and let me know that they were there to support whatever decisions we made. I’ve cried more than I’d like to admit in Dr. Havemann’s office, and every time, she stops for just a moment being a doctor behind a desk, and becomes a person with a heart and feelings and the best hugs. She’s made awkward very personal procedures much easier with her light-hearted conversations. She gives it to you straight (which my husband loves) but she’s humorous when appropriate and flexible. She gives you options and for me, I trusted her the day I met her.

AMAZING Doctor!!!

Posted on January 20th, 2017

I had an awesome experience with Dr Havemann. She is nice and very smart by the way. The staff was wonderful and friendly. Her Nurse Kim was great and knowledgeable, she answered all my emails in a timely manner. I would recommend this Doctor to any family or friend suffering from infertility. I got pregnant quickly with an non invasive treatment! Waiting on my twins this Summer!!! God Bless her and her staff!!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

When i was recommended to see the doctor at McKinney Fertility Clinic I was nervous & freaked out. But Dr. Havemann made us feel relaxed and explained the situation we were in and walked us through the plan to conceive. She is a good listener and addressed all of the concerns to make us feel better. She give us a personalized treatment plan and was with us at each and every step. We conceived with minimal treatment in a very short period and was thrilled with the outcome. I highly recommend her.

Doctor's Response

Hello Ashwini, Thank you for your feedback! We are so thrilled for you. Dallas IVF

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr. Havemann is so kind, courteous and understanding. I highly recommend her and Dallas IVF. They turned what I thought was going to be a stressful experience into a memorable one. Dr. Havemann and her staff are personable and care about their patients. My husband and I had the best experience really appreciate everything they have done for us.

Simply THE best doctor and staff!

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr. Havemann and her staff are super stars! They make you feel as if you are the only patient they have. To have the kind of intelligence and sensitivity she has in one doctor is very rare. We HIGHLY recommend her and her staff and feel SO lucky to have found them.

Highly Recommend

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Havemann and her staff are very courteous. Dr. Havemann explains everything so well and is very accurate. We are very thankful for her and the staff in McKinney. We cannot thank her enough for our wonderful end result.

Highly Recommend!

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Havemann and her amazing staff! They are professional, knowledgeable, and took such great care of us. At a difficult time in our lives, Dr. Havemann was incredibly kind and compassionate, and did everything she could to help us. She was incredibly respectful of all our decisions, and offered such great insights into how to proceed with treatment. She listened to all of our concerns, answered all of our questions, and we truly felt we received the best care.

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Dr. Havemann and the staff at McKinney are friendly and devoted in taking excellent care of me. We love Dr. Havemann for her knowledge, personalized care and explaining in detail level.

The total package

Posted on December 25th, 2015

We could not recommend Dr. Havemann more. She is incredibly personable and kind and generous with her time, but when necessary, she's also able to have tough conversations with you and give you straightforward information and advice. Her staff is equally impressive, and every aspect of our time with her (including the end result) was incredible. If there was an option above five stars, we'd give her that without hesitation.

Simply Awesome

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Our experience with Dr Havemann was wonderful, she took time to explain all details to us, always assured us everything would be ok. we came all the way from Africa. Joan, Kim, Angela were all so patient with me. Thank you guys