Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dara Z Paul has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dara Z Paul has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Dara Z Paul is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 94
Her office is now closed and her office did not contact me as a patient courtesey to let me know. I showed up for my appointment and the office was vacant. Now, I am having a very difficult time trying to locate my medical records. Don' t get me wrong she is a excellent Dr., but I really expected more from her and her office regarding this matter
I enjoy each visit with Dr. Paul. she is courteous, concerned and very professional and takes time to answer any questions that I have. I have been a patient for about 3 years now. She was my daughter's OBGYN and she liked her, so after my OBGYN moved out of the area, I visited Dr. Paul and have been truly satisfied with her service and her friendly office staff.
Extreme knowledgable. If something is beyond, she will refer you to get the specified help you need!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Paul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Michaels Medical Center
Dr. Dara Z Paul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsAtlanta Womens Medical Care, 3699 Cascade Rd SW Ste A, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Dara Z Paul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.