Dr. Daran L Parham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daran L Parham?

Dr Parham has been my doctor for several years. I met him for the first time when one of his partners "dumped" me on him, when I had an 18 week fetal death. He was wonderful, caring and took the time to care for me. He has been great since.

For some reason the stars to rate him wouldn't allow me to rate all of them so I'll just tell it. I'd give him all stars on every single line up there. He is always attentive, caring, spends time with you, his staff, especially Barbara is excellent. I can't find one thing to complain about. I've had four kids all with different OB doctors and he is by a long shot the BEST! I would recommend no one else.

He was the best for my rare set of twins-READ THIS ONE

I would refer anyone to dr parham. I was pregnant with mono-mono twins which is the 2nd most rare set before they become conjoined. These twins are so rare because a lot do not make it and only 1 in 60,000 of just TWIN pregnancies are the twins I had. He handled it with extreme care and went above and beyond to bring my babies into the world safely and also to take care of my needs. Dr parham is the most understanding, intelligent, and capable dr I've ever had. I have used other doctors for my two other kids and I know many OB doctors and hands down dr parham has been the best, without a doubt. He is the one you can trust with you and your baby's lives. He impressed us so much that we even got him a gift card to thank him. Believe me when I say, he is the "go-to" doctor and he is trustworthy beyond words.

Very good OB

Dr Parham is great. I was a little hesitant about seeing a male OB but after my first visit, I had no more reservatioln. He is very straight forward and will take time to answer all your questions.

Dr. Parham is an excellent doctor! He was very open to what I wanted for my labor and delivery and took the time to listen. I had an amazing experience! He comes very highly recommended!

Dr. Parham is very caring and listens well to his patients' concerns. He is an excellent physician.