Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darby E Robinson Oneill has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Darby E Robinson Oneill has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
Showing 5 of 5
Went for a my first colonoscopy and I was taken good care of. Thank goodness the time has finally arrived! I was so done going to the bathroom! What made it worst was having hemrroids and fissures while going number 2! Ouch!! Ouch!! Everything went smoothly from check in to procedure. Wait time was descent. There was a lot of people on Wednesday maybe lots of people everyday I don't know? But like I said its my first time and I was nervous. Dr. Robinson and her team of staff were very professional and made sure I was comfortable like warm enough. Each step leading up to the procedure they communicated what I can expect to experience. I don't like needles so having iv placed in went well thank goodness! I forgot her name (nice friendly nurse) that put my iv in, she did great!! Barley felt the needle, phew! While I was there I learned I was number 80th something patient for the day! I was amazed of how people they see! I didn't feel like just another paitent everyone one of her staff was very personable and professional. While getting my iv in DR. Robinson checked in with and the nurse to see have everything was going and if I had any questions. As soon as the IV went in it was time. Doctor look tired obviously she had a long day doing this procedure I was 80th something paitent. I was taken back and procedure began and I don't remember a thing of felt anything especially down there thank goodness. Waking up felt out of it but fine and in no pain in my body just minor pain due to my hemorrhoids. Unfortunately this is not a place to get your hemorrhoids surgically removed and I knew this. But overall from meeting Dr. Robinson for the first time in the clinic prior to the procedure, I felt she really listened to my concerns and was professional. I would recommend Dr. Robinson to family and friends for a colonoscopy.
In 2013 I had a Colonoscopy by another doctor from the Everett clinic which was great, but he left and the 2nd Colonoscopy I had was done by this doctor. I got my results and again they found polyps that if left would turn into cancer. But her recommendation was for me to wait 5 yrs. I explained this was two done in 2 yrs and both times they found bad polyps and that my mother died and her mother my grandmother died from colon cancer..but this didn't seem to sink into this doctors head...she wanted to argue with me about waiting the 5 yrs now this went on for about 10 to 15 mins telling me she wouldn't do it any sooner..and talking to me like I was stupid. I changed doctors and just had it done yesterday again for the 3rd time 3 yrs later not 5..they found 2 4mm, 1 5mm, 1 7mm and 1 10mm. so now I wonder just how big the 10mm would have gotten if I would have waited another 2 yrs. IF a DOCTOR wants to argue with you about your life LEAVE THEM...this is my life not hers and I want to live cancer free..she is not the person I would trust with anything.
16 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Darby E Robinson Oneill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEverett Clinic Kemp Surgery Center, 3927 Rucker Ave, Everett, WA
Dr. Darby E Robinson Oneill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.