Dr. Darby Sider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darby Sider?

Posted on August 12th, 2017

Caring, Knowledgeable, respectful, up to date, super smart. Always there for you. Great educator!

A top notch doctor!

Posted on April 1st, 2017

Very thorough, great bedside manner. Dr. Sider has a broad knowledge of medicine. I am very pleased with how she handled my case and got me better.

A good doctor but reallly too busy for regular practice

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Dr. Sider is very good and has a good bedside manner. However, forget about getting an appointment with her in under 6 months. And don't miss your scheduled appointment or you won't get one for another 6 months. And if you call for prescription refills, it takes forever. Combined,these things add up to a level of frustration on should not have with their physician,

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

I think that she listens to you medical complains. She has been accurate in the diagnosis and does not ask for lab tests that you do not need. She is a very pretty busy MD and this is why is difficult to get an appt. I would say that this is my only complain. However, I am not planning to change her. She is great!!

No Follow Through

Posted on May 11th, 2012

I had been her healthy patient for years. Then, I had a problem. Because of a cancellation, I got in quickly. She then misdiagnosed me because she didn't run the proper tests. She scheduled the follow up for 8 weeks out. So 3 days later when her "magic pill" treatment didn't work, and I called her, I was advised by the nurse that I couldn't get back in to to see her for the 8 weeks and that I needed to see a different doctor. So, it was a misdiagnosis with no follow thorough!? I did find another doctor. For me, I want a doctor who is responsible enough to be thorough from the beginning and that has enough integrity to follow through when she is mistaken and see that the problem is solved. If this is what you want, then she is not for you. She did not make my health her priority. Patients matter!

Anti Depressant Queen

Posted on November 30th, 2011

I had a serious health issue. I came to her for help and instead of taking my medical issue seriously, she tried to put me on anti depressants. My health was seriously in jeapardy and instead of helping me she tried to mask the problem. I found a real doctor and got the real surgery I needed!!! Don't be fooled, she's incapable of diagnosing anything complex and your life is too important to trust to superficial medicine.

Posted on September 6th, 2010

She was the worse doctor I have ever seen. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Posted on July 20th, 2010

My entire family were patients of Dr. Sider and she left our area to go to Florida to be with her family. I miss her terribly. I have complete confidence in her and never felt rushed or unwanted. NOT the case since she has left our state. I wish you the best and hope all is well

Love DR. Sider

Posted on April 28th, 2010

I am very pleased with Dr. Sider. She is courteous ,considerate and very thorough.My family members are all happy with Dr. Sider and we would send new patients with confidence.Thank You Dr. Sider

Thrilled to find Dr. Sider

Posted on October 8th, 2009

Dr. Sider listens to how I feel and addresses all issues. She has helped me many times with diabeties,leg cramps, pinched nerve in my back and much more. I happen to be very lucky to have her as my physician. I have and will again refer people to her. Thank you Dr. Sider for being so concerned and being you.

Disappointed

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Sider for a few years now. She came highly recommended from my ENT when I complained to him that Dr. McCoy was hard to get appointments with and had no personality. In the beginning she was great but as time went on it got harder and harder to get into to see her. Then about a month ago I started having trouble sleeping and bad headaches, neck pain, I went in to see her after waiting 45 minutes and she prescribed some muscle relaxers and sent me for x-rays. SHe told me that if this did not help to call her office and she would schedule me for therapy and see me again. My xrays came back fine but the headaches have gotten worse and I have been sleeping less and less. I called the office at 9 this morning and got a call back @ 4. Her office clerk was so rude (Tara) and then she tells me that Dr. Sider told me to go get my eyes checked!? Ok I get a eye exam once a year and just had one not that long ago. I tried to explain to the rude lady but she then tells me well you need to go to therapy then. I asked if I could please see Dr SIder that I would like to speak with her and see if she could schedule some other type of tests! The earliest appt she had is the end of Sept and it is mid July. I could be dead by then. Why would she tell me to call if the meds and stuff she recommended didn't work if she wasn't going to do anything. I think that office is full of rude people. You shouldn't have a job like that if you don't have compassion and people skills. I'm beyond upset with Tara and Dr. Sider. Why is it so impossible to find a good doctor these days...

Posted on April 1st, 2017